22 April, 2024

IT'S EARTH DAY! What can you do to save our planet?

 

I made a new design just to post today.  You can see it is a simple one.  :-)  It is a start.  

Earth Day is important because it brings our attention to the fact we only have one planet, and we depend on it for every life that exists here.

I won't say I agree with the CLIMATE CHANGE mantra/s, but I do believe we have had a part in hurting the world we need to survive as people.

Pollution is a cause of many of our problems, but I think Big Money has taken our focus off of the destruction pollution has done and is doing to our lives.  I look for information on pollution and recycling/reusing just to keep up with what is going on.  I don't see much information on radiation, plastics, chemicals, medical waste, sewage spills or waterways being used as a sewage option, in the news.  A healthy planet is an important part of our survival.  

Something is causing our water sources to dry up.  Within the Earth is a place where our water is stored.  During the Flood, God opened the "great waters."  I once saw a photo from space of the United States and noticed a giant swirl that looked like a water drain.  It was in the place of a multi-state aquifer so I tend to think that our nation, our "breadbasket," may have been where it was located.  God warned us that there will be droughts and famines in the End Times.  It could have something to do with the water that is stored underground.   

Air, Water, Food... no one survives without them.  That is the theme of my other Earth Day creation.  Their importance is in that order.  I heard it called "The Rule of Threes."  Three minutes without AIR, three days without WATER, and three weeks without FOOD - we cannot survive without them.  

Add in all the chemicals we have discovered and used for generations now.  Fuel, oil, fertilizers....

All those poisonous fertilizers we put on our food plants seeps down into the ground.  It kills good bugs as well as bugs that want to survive by eating the food we want.  It contaminates our water sources below the ground.



I also discovered the SUN is expanding.  Some predict it won't affect us for a long time, but I would like to remind everyone that only GOD knows the details.  I also don't think our governments would tell us if there was a greater danger.

I think an expanding sun will affect the entire solar system.  It could be the reason there is a "hole" in the atmosphere - not CO2 (Carbon Dioxide), cow farts, sodas, and other sources.  We have no idea how intricate our solar system is.  If a solar flare can affect us, the expanding of the Sun can also affect us.


Planting trees is my solution to helping the Earth get better.  It is an easy thing to do, anyone can plant a tree, plant tree seeds, plant any green living thing.  Gardens probably apply to this project.  Flowers, bushes, and beautiful lawns too. 

 


I have considered the need to build small forests on flat land, for cattle to shelter under in winter, or other livestock.  Feeding hay in winter is a newer process, I think.  I don't know what they did in the time when Jesus was alive, so this is just my idea for becoming more self-sufficient and less burdened by the costs of growing hay for winters.  Wild animals survive winter.  I think livestock should be able to survive it as well.

I also don't think it helps the animals to eat corn instead of hay... but, that's me.  I have big issues with GMO foods.

I have watched different things over the years about livestock becoming healthy within weeks of changing to organic feed and getting sick again if they had to eat GMO feeds again.  This wasn't just cows.  I think it applied to pigs and other farm animals too.  There is something seriously wrong with the way our farming has "progressed."

We have no idea what GMO foods do to our bodies or the bodies of the animals we eat, or the plants we eat.  We also have little choice in the matter.  The most impacting information I discovered about this topic was a documentary that shared animals who ate the leftover stalks of GMO crops (in another country where poor farmers trusted the companies that brought the option of growing GMO food to them) died because of it.  The poison from the process (Round Up, I think) was in the plant... it is what kept the bugs away.  It seemed to me that if it was in the stalk, it was in the part that was harvested.  That is scary to me.

I remember the big controversy at the beginning of GMO crops, in Oregon, was the destruction they did to neighboring fields, often organic.  The pollen cannot be controlled.  We may lose all of our organic and heirloom food sources over time.  

GMO foods will be a huge issue in the future.


What can we do to save our planet?  


I hope we do a lot more than we have been doing, from a government position and as individuals.

I should add that I watched one or more videos about the government beginning to use conservancy as a way to control what is grown and what is not.  I am sure the words organic will be attached somehow, but the idea that the government will control all of the food sources one day is frightening, especially in America.

The government currently focuses on GMO foods, and has for a long time.  It is how they became legal so fast.  The idea is the amount of food produced, not the health of the food or the people/animals who eat it. 

We have already heard that government wants digital currency so it can control what people are allowed to buy.


It's a scary future because people who hate GOD and don't know what the Bible tells us are in charge.  People like this make choices for different reasons than believers would, often for money or power.

PRAY for all of us.

In Christ,

Deborah Martin

https://work2gather.us














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.