25 April, 2024

Heading into ART for my senior income efforts

 

Every day seems long.  And they all blur into the same thing.

I have so many things on my lists of things to do, sort through, find, downsize, etc.  I worry I will die before I can get to them.

I have been thinking a LOT about what to do for the time I have left.  That also involves letting go of the things I can't really do anymore.  It's a hard place to be.  We want to finish all those dreams we had during our lives, but we don't have the strength, the health, or the funds to finish them.  

I have said this before, as I have been going through this retirement planning, but revisiting my ART goals seems to be the best option for me.  I have seen this for a long time, but I didn't want to commit to just art.  Art is a very subjective activity.  Everyone who buys art has a different idea of what they like.  I am not sure there will be buyers for my kind of creativity.  :-)

This year's plan to use up the supplies I have collected to do my various art and crafting projects is really pushing me.  I am finding space I didn't have before and starting to get things done.  I still need to list some real (original crafted) items for people to buy and see what happens.  There are still issues to overcome, but I am working on the problems.

I found my ETSY About statement again.  It has made me think about what has happened over the past several years and how I got to where I am now.  I started with POD (Print on Demand) because I didn't need to have inventory space.  I somehow ended up without any real crafted products to sell.  I want to change that.   

I will still do some POD products, especially my logo mug, because they are very important.  When I can, or when I die, those products will be owned by Working Together to help it with income options.  This was the original plan.  

I probably need a lawyer to help me get it all legally figured out.  For my part, I may have to list everything for Working Together at the EBAY shop I created for it.  It's the only site I have where I could list things to sell... maybe.  I do have a Facebook page for WT, and a fiverr.com site, but those are for different parts of the WT space online.  Maybe one of the blogs I have for WT would work with the PayPal account I have for Working Together.  What I am learning for my own income needs may work for the sites I have already started for Working Together.  --  Any suggestions are welcome.  Please use the comments for them.

Whatever GOD planned for Working Together will happen, it just isn't what I thought He would do.


I hope you will follow my ETSY shop so you will get a notification of when I list new items.  It will help me and Working Together if you can purchase my items.  Please think about it.  Right now, the best item to purchase would be the digital version of my writing called SERVANTS.  Share the five allotted copies with people you love who are Christian.  It is a very good way to remember our place in God's Kingdom.

Well, I'm planning to post here more often, as I have something to say, or share, or promote.  I will also be updating the Working Together website soon.  I want to put links back up for this blog and maybe some other spaces.

This is a very important election year and the future of every Christian in at stake.  I hope GOD will protect us and help us to win the battles we face for America, ourselves, and the world.  The global approach to all our life needs is quickly becoming the status quo.

PRAY!  We desperately need GOD's help.


In Christ,

Deborah Martin

https://work2gather.us 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.