08 April, 2024

Busy with my designs...

 I had to sign in with my CANVA account and rediscovered my posting designs there.  I hope to post some of the better ones over the year, especially my political opinions.  :-)  Here are a couple of my favorites. 


I believe this was one of my mug designs when Trump was running the first time.  Maybe.  I also discovered the quote by Charlton Heston and really became motivated by it.  













This was created in the fashion of my original AMERICA writing, which can be found on the Working Together website  ( work2gather.us ).  I don't know why this copy has a greyish line in the middle of it.




This one was inspired by the battle over the rainbow.





I have thought about this issue for many, many years.  This is the solution I came up with.  We all know the government will not want to give up the endless search for income through taxation... but, if I could, I would try to change it.  I heard an old recording by Paul Harvey about taxation called FREEDOM TO CHAINS.  I have added my social media posting graphic about it.  It is worth your time to find it and listen.  The government has the legal right to tax us to 100% -- which will be implemented some day... maybe by the Antichrist, maybe sooner.



We don't really think about what the world will become without the influence of godly people.

Already there are many in power who have chosen themselves over the people they govern, in money, in power, in laws, in mandates, in desperation to survive the problems that have been created over time.

The Bible warns us of man things, we just don't take the time to notice.



I will close with this graphic I created.

No matter how bad we become, or have been, Jesus is the path to salvation and a new way of living.

It's hard to describe the way our lives change and how thankful we become as we realize this change.

We have to make that decision individually.

When we stand before GOD in the final judgment, no one will be with us.  

No wives, husbands, children, parents, friends, or pastors.  

We stand alone.

Make sure you are not doing things you know are wrong to please anyone else. 


I will be busy with more creating in the days to come.  I have a lot of ideas to turn into reality.  Lots of hope that GOD will provide for all the needs I have and you have.

In Christ,

Deborah Martin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.