11 January, 2018

Thursday, 11 January 2018

Hi, again...

Today doesn't seem like I did much, but
*  I now have a desk area, with changes to my computing space.
*  I found a place to put my erase-board calendar so I can keep checking off the days and remind myself that time is passing quickly!
*  I finished my December letters, started my January letters, and revised my list page that helps me to keep track of it.
*  I ate too much... and started making some experimental products on my to-do list.
*  ... can't remember what else I did...

I suppose it has been a good day.
What do you think?
Are we still worthwhile human beings if we don't conquer the world every single day?

:-)

In Christ,
Deborah Martin

*
*
*
May our values be equal to our humanity.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.