17 January, 2018

Wednesday, 17 January 2018

My goodness... who knew you could do so much in one day...
I feel like I have hardly rested today... but I have.
I have sorted through so many piles of things I need to go through,
and have discarded a LOT of it.  I don't know how good I will be at that tomorrow...
I am moving into my business inspiration papers.
They are hard to let go of.
I decided to stop sorting for the night so I can start fresh in the morning.

It is hard to let these notes go into the recycling bin.
I hope to glean the most important and let the rest go,
to focus on "updating" again.

I definitely need your prayers for me.  :-)

*
I had some ice cream tonight !!  It was so good...
I had to stop myself from eating the whole pint!
Now I have some for tomorrow.

*
The days go by so fast. It seems like there is little done when I look at what is left to do.
I am finding lots of Christian inspiration in my piles.
It helps me to keep my life going in the right direction.
Trusting GOD is a challenge... but He never fails to keep His Word.
He didn't promise us a pain-free, trouble-free life.
He promised to walk through this life with us,
to lead us to His Plan for our life,
to keep His Word.

Keeping His Word is the big event.
It makes the Bible a different kind of book,
It makes GOD a different kind of God.
We want Him to focus on our lives,
our needs, our dreams, our comforts...
and He has to keep the big picture,
including the judgment of all of our sins.

It is really the big thing every Christian tries to figure out.
I think our relationship with all things GOD changes
once we figure out the world doesn't revolve around us.

Well... that's all for tonight.
I'm ready for some sleep!

I hope we meet again here tomorrow...
May GOD allow us that mercy, that blessing, that time.

In Christ,
Deborah Martin

*
*
*
There are so many needs in our big, big world...
May we all have the right perspective of our place in things.
May we love ourselves, love others, give more than take,
bless more than curse, trust in those who deserve it and
be wary of strangers bringing gifts.
May this life become all we can make it...
with lots of wonderful memories and smiles and
joys and happiness... shared.

Thank you Lord for saving me.
I can't imagine life without You.
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.