22 August, 2024

Trying to get back on track. Update.

It's been a long month.

I'm not sure when I will get back to normal.

I have been thinking a lot during all these days of getting better.

Aging seems to have its own agenda, different for each of us.


America is struggling to survive.

I don't know what this election will do to us.

I can't imagine what will happen if the Democrats win.

I wonder how much longer we can survive without some financial changes.  Even the Republicans can't save us alone.  Our debt is is too high.


I think about prophecies in the Bible.  About what they mean to us as a nation, as Christians, as a world.  The Antichrist is the main problem we face, and what leads up to the world asking him to save us.  A global government isn't going to honor freedom.  And the entire North American continent is one region in the future plan.  Everything we think is going to happen is not.  

I know it is already known to GOD, but it is hard to deal with as a Christian American.


My life is meaningless in the larger realities.  I suppose all of our lives are meaningless at the individual level.  I wonder how much we can do to affect what is coming.  I have nothing to even try with.  

Have you considered what GOD has warned us about?


Right now, I am still trying to recover from my sudden illness.  I will do what I can to find a path I can do in my life and health.


I just wanted to check in again.  I may enter more posts as I go through all the thoughts I am having about us and America and how evil will overcome good.  I'm trying to find GOD's path for me right now.


May GOD help us all to see His Will for us in this time of history and prophecy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.