28 August, 2024

America.

 















This seemed like a good graphic to post today.  I hope it inspires you to think deeply about America's past and future.  We are heading into a very difficult time spiritually, something we never expected to see, maybe forgot was coming.

I am scared.  I hope you are, too.

I don't know how much we can affect what prophecy has already warned us is coming, but I hope to try.  I am praying that you will also want to do all you can to save the best things we have known, in a godly way, in a way that will honor GOD.


I am trying to post more, maybe every weekday.  I was actually in bed already and was reminded I forgot to post, again.  :-)   I am also praying and deciding about where to focus my income efforts.  Probably here, but I am not sure yet.  

Online has so many options, but it also has a real link to crime.  We have no way to know what isn't on our screens, how tech works, if we get real activity on our screens.  It's getting to be a digital world and we have less and less alternatives.  If China can control their nation's internet, I imagine there are people already controlling ours.  What can we do about it?  Nothing.

I finally left it in GOD's Hands.  Whatever is coming is beyond our ability to control.  I trust that GOD is able to protect, help, provide for, and uncover whatever we need to survive.

This is what happens when I write late at night.  ha ha  

Is this part of GOD's Hand?  I think the Bible tells us it is.  

Pray for all of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.