27 August, 2024

Planning for next month. Planning for a better future. Seeking GOD for the right path.


Thinking about everything this month has been a difficult process.  I tend to seek GOD until I get a clear answer.  That can be once or it can be years, many years.  I can almost see the path clearly now.  

Almost.

This change probably has a lot to do with beginning to feel better and starting to do more things now.  Today I am very sore from doing more than I have been.  By September I may be more flexible.

Praying is hard to do when GOD doesn't answer quickly, or the way you want Him to.  I have had sermons playing in the background for days.  When I hear certain parts of them, it makes me think about all the issues in our current life.  I am looking for our place in GOD's Plan, in our world, in this life.

This month has me thinking about my health.  How much longer do I have to even try?  What do I need to keep going?  When will I not be able to live fully on my own?  

What are the things we need to be independent as senior citizens?  In the place I am it is too hard to survive alone.  I can't get around easily on my own.  A change in location would change my life.  I am seeing all these details in my own life and wondering how many others have already passed through this learning curve.

In watching a lot of YouTube videos, I see a lot of people with no real help to deal with their issues surviving.  The loss of a home because of increased rents or mortgages has a consequence of homelessness for people of all ages, including seniors.  The unnoticed reality is that there is no one to help.  No family.  Pride.  No savings.  No one to turn to.  I don't know if it is just an economic problem.  Our society has become isolated, families are now separated by miles, states, lifestyles, and more.

I look at my life and there are many different issues that created it.  I have always said that GOD could have blessed my efforts at any moment on the path, but He didn't.  I have never understood why.

I know GOD put my special dreams in me for a reason.  

I know He accomplishes His Will.  

I know nothing can stop GOD from finishing what He starts.  

Now, I am not sure what my part in His Plan is.  That is the problem.

Writing down all the details I have so far, about Working Together, has been one of my thoughts.  It may be my most important goal right now.  I guess I wonder if it's too late.  Our world is quickly becoming a place where critical prophecies about the Antichrist are coming true.  Global rule seems imminent.  

To build anything as big as Working Together would take years.  I have been struggling to create Working Together, officially, since 1987.  That seems like a lot of lost years.  I was willing, but GOD seems not to be.

For now, I can only worry about surviving September.  It is all the money I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.