26 August, 2024

Getting Better.


Here I am again.
Almost forgot, again.

I decided to share my newest design.  I signed up for Canva Pro before I got sick and this is the first design I tried out.

I plan to do a lot more.
I am just not sure what sizes I will focus on.  This is my small art concept.  I am also working on t-shirt sizes.  I may do some poster sizes, but I am not sure yet.  It depends on what I create.

My faith in GOD and His plan for my life has been a major thought in my days and nights for some years.  We can't really tell GOD what to do.  We follow Him.  He is the Boss.  I just keep thinking that He is doing something, I just don't understand it.

I hope it means my sons will be OK and meet me in heaven one day.

I have been watching some serious videos at YouTube.  Water issues and housing and food supplies and politics.  More than that, but that is all I can think of right now.  I don't do so well when I wait until the end of the day to enter my posts.  I am trying to do something about that bad habit.

I hope to be back to normal by September.

I have been living on my emergency supplies.  It's a good practice run but will be very costly to replace.  I'm working on my September budget and shopping list this week.

Winter is getting near.  I harvested my tomatoes already, today I dug out my potatoes.  I got more useable potatoes this year.  I will be eating them this week.  I had the biggest one right after harvesting it.  Micro-baked.  Really good.  I may make oven fries with some, maybe fried potatoes with the rest.  The chickens will get some too. 

I am trying to find a good way to share my concerns about our Christian dangers in the world right now.  There really isn't a good way to say things that are frightening.  I will try.

May GOD help us all to prepare for what is coming.  In every city.  As one Body of Christ.

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.