17 June, 2024

Mondays are always mixed up! :-)

 

This is another ad I tried at the same NW Christian newspaper.  I don't recall how long I ran it, but it was probably a December effort.

December is the annual Membership month.  I chose that on purpose.  Memberships run yearly, January through December.  This makes it easier to work out the finances for Member benefits.  

This is still the plan.

This ad was for the 2022 year.  That means it probably ran through December 2021.

I am still thinking about a way to allow Memberships again... throughout the year.  The TRIAL MEMBERSHIP was my previous option. 

You can see it was Digital Only, with limited updates (quarterly).  I think I started it off at $10 but had to raise it as costs kept rising.  

I decided this year was too dangerous for any memberships because of the economy and my poverty.  :-)  I struggle to get through every month, I can't afford a global event.  This is why I am trying to raise funds first.

Working Together is not like a regular ministry.  It has different needs.  GOD has to provide the ability to establish it, the finances, the start to this major effort.

I put new links up at the website to see if GOD would provide.

I have problems with all my electronics, but I figure GOD is big enough to deal with the problems I face.  I just keep waiting for GOD to do whatever needs to be done, and I try to keep getting prepared for the time He finally starts moving WT into the places it needs to be.

I am still looking for the Christian GOD wants to take over the operations of Working Together.  I know He will bring them into view when the time gets here to hand over the responsibility to care for as many Christians as we can until the Antichrist decides to kill us.

It is hard to watch America and the rest of the world change so much, even if it is linked to God's prophecies.  

I guess that will be enough for this post.  Please pray for me and for WT and for all of the Christians in our world.  Pray we become ONE BODY IN CHRIST, and that we find a way through what is left of our freedoms and faith.  Pray we gather in every community and begin to protect each other.  Pray we will be blessed by GOD and use our resources wisely.  Amen.

In Christ, Deborah Martin, https://work2gather.us 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.