13 June, 2024

Protecting the Body of Christ


Working Together and the Body of Christ.  It has been my life.  It is still my life, even though I am trying to find a senior path.

This design was an ad in a Christian newspaper.  I advertised for so many years, and never had a single response.  Makes me wonder why.

I decided to share it again today because I like the statement.  I don't have the money to finance anyone buying the mug, but the statement is still very important.

Selling something digital is better for me and for Working Together right now.  I have been trying to sell a printable of my very important writing called SERVANTS, also at Etsy, so I can avoid the problems of product costs.  If you decide to buy anything, that would be the right thing to buy... right now.  Later, I would have more options.

I have been trying to decide what the best path forward for me is.  I don't know what GOD is doing, but I know He is trying to warn His People, to provide for them, to protect us from the thngs we don't yet know about or understand in this time of history.  The Beast, the Antichrist, what prophecy means in our age.  Technology is becoming more than anyone could have thought it would.

I listen to a lot of Christian sermons on YouTube these days.  It is the easiest way for me to access Christian messages.  I also try to find news, movies, books to listen to, songs, and other digital materials to think about and find answers.  The internet has changed our lives in so many ways.  It is the future.  It is also a great danger for freedom, for finances, for government, for everything we know.  I can see why GOD may have chosen this time for the Antichrist and our deaths by him.

I am seeking GOD for the path forward.  

If I cannot do what I need to do, I look to GOD for the path I can take, what I can do, and what I believe He wants me to do.  I know that nothing in this world can stop GOD from accomplishing His Will in this world.  I have to trust that He will do whatever is needed.  That is what I do.  Wait.  Do what I can.  Wait for GOD to solve the problems.

In this election year, America is at a more serious crossroads than others in the past.  The choice between Trump and Biden, Republican and Democrat, conservative and liberal, is a serious fork in the path to our future.  The ability to vote is our right to choose which direction we take.  

None of our choices will be perfect.  Every person running for every office is not a perfect person.  We have to choose the people who are heading in the directions we want to go.  We have many serious problems in our nation, and soon the world will become one government -- that will change EVERYTHING in all of our lives.  The decisions of government will become the prophecies of the Bible.  

I don't know if Working Together can help us, but I hope GOD shows us why He created it.  It must have an important place in our story.  I think it will help us become ONE Body of Christ, but it will also help us do more for each other.  That was my hope anyway.

In Christ,

Deborah Martin

https://work2gather.us



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.