10 June, 2024

Art ahead

 


I decided to re-publish my Patreon pages on Saturday.  It took until Sunday morning to get it done.

Now I have to figure out how to make them work out for my life.  I have been at Patreon for years and not had any response.  

Naturally, a lot of that may be due to my posting details.  Learning the internet is quite a long-term task.  I am still trying to figure it out.  

BUT...

I am also working on learning to post video from my phone.  That will help. 

And I continue to work on making videos on my desktop computer.  Video is my go-to, and it seems to be everyone else's.  Camera, software, decent computer, etc.  It is an expensive part of life online.  The phone seems to be the easiest option, for now.

I have also discovered Patreon now has selling options, so that will also help.  It seems to be digital products only.  I can figure out some kind of digital products to sell.  My designs.  Maybe some of the booklets I have been wanting to create.

And I am working on how to market my income sites.  I have always been working on marketing but never been sure how to budget it into my current income.  I have very limited financial options for marketing and that changes monthly.  I need to FORCE myself to start somewhere.  By Christmas season.

We come back to Start-Up Funding.  Or Gorilla tactics.  I don't think I will be one of those old business heroes who start with a dollar and become billionaires.  :-)   I have been trying that.  I don't think I have that many years left.  


I won't get a routine going for a bit yet, but you can check out my two pages at Patreon ::

https://patreon.com/Art2you 

https://patreon.com/DebsRetirementPlan 

My original page is only for historical reference.


More to do... so that's all for today.

In Christ,

Deborah Martin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.