05 March, 2020

Moving Forward - Challenge Update - 5 MARCH

The week seems like a month! but I am moving forward in things.

I am in the process of remaking my Patreon page, but I am keeping the CHALLENGE the same.  In all my searching for how to do this, I am learning a lot of things to try, and some are very good.

The biggest issue to me is finding enough funding to purchase all the equipment and supplies I have needed for year... my whole life, it seems like... and to be able to access the help I need for each project.  Deciding how much I need is always the problem.  I have researched prices for years and years and years. I have an idea of how much I need, but not an exact number, or the information on exactly what equipment and supplies I want to buy.  From my view, what I buy depends on how much money I have.

In reading some things recently, the link between THANK YOU benefits and projects seems to be very important and the special part of a financial relationship with those who choose to help.  I was thinking of general areas of creativity (like ART, JEWELRY, RECYCLING) that I want to develop.  Now I am thinking in terms of individual projects (Silk-Screen prints, silver and gold, melting plastic into useable products).

I really like the ability to limit participation from my end.  I can only make so many art prints by hand, make so many metal castings, experiment without space to do it in.  The only tier that really has flex in it is the CHALLENGE tier, which is why this year means so much to my whole life, past and future.  I really hope and pray that you and GOD will make it into a pivot point for everything.

Jewelry seems to be the most difficult area of my goals to estimate.  What I want to do and what I can do with my current budget are very different things.  They always have been.  Hence, lots of problems reaching a profitable life.

I knew I wanted to use the individual project format, but couldn't find the right way to do this.  Now I think I am going in the right direction.  I have notes and I am still working on the exact projects to do, looking for the costs to share, and planning how to share it with my PATREON audience.  It is very exciting for me to reach this point.  I am not yet at the S.M.A.R.T. space for making my goals, but getting there.  :-)     -----  SMART goals have time limits... I don't have those yet.

I will begin changing my Patreon page as soon as I find the right details to share.  It will most likely be a slow change, but I am not sure... I tend to be a marathon person with things like this, once I get going, I never want to stop until it is done.

Keep checking for the new tiers, and all that is related to changing them.

I am making a lot of samples at PRINTFUL so I can see the actual products before I invest my time and money promoting them.  I made the design above just to try out one of the poster choices.  Change is hard.  We all struggle with it. Finding my path to the future has always been a difficult walk.  I don't know why it had to be so hard, but it did create in me a vision of what needs to be done.  I am hoping GOD will provide the finances to finally start getting things done.

Pray with me for that blessing.
Thanks.

In Christ,
Deborah Martin
work2gather.us
patreon.com/DebsRetirementPlan

#My2020PatreonChallenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.