27 March, 2020

Friday Update :: Here I am again

Sorry about this week, but "things happen."

What is there to say... I am not sure right now.
Getting organized is always a challenge... 
for #My2020PatreonChallenge it is a really big challenge... but I love it... it is helping me keep going with all the things I need to learn.

Today I have been checking my planning pages.  I had to do them all over because a soda spilled on my last set...
Also updated some other forms I am working on to keep me informed about my goals.  I think I will be going with ONE set of planning pages at a time... some of my other efforts are short versions, but the updating is a challenge.  ONE set to reference is enough for me.  I have it in my daily notebook now... which seems to be working out good.

The tiny notebook forces me to limit my pages.  Since I created my planning pages (18 pages right now, and more in the planning stage) it has really helped.  That is why I am moving toward just using that set.  I pretty much have one page for each activity or site I need to track.

I haven't gotten back into tracking site statistics again... that is a job on its own... AND will need some place to be recorded.  Patreon is my main interest, but Etsy and Ebay need some kind of tracking page.

Finding the right "flow" for my work is seriously important.  I use my notebooks to help me.  I am not sure what other people do.


I think I am going to be using LARGE size text now... it really is a lot easier to read.  (It will mean I don't have to write as much, too... won't it???  haha)

I guess I will get back to my list for today. 

It's the Sabbath tonight... I have to find a way to "REST" for a whole night and day... I'm not sure I will win the battle, but I keep trying.  I have movies to watch, letters to write, and I can take as many naps as I want.  :-)

Take care of yourselves...
enjoy your families, help others, trust GOD...

We can find a way through anything...
we just have to look for the answers in places we never knew existed.

In Christ,
Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
patreon.com/DebsRetirementPlan

etsy.com/shop/work2gather

more to come  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.