27 March, 2020

My Thursday Update on Friday... I missed the midnight deadline !

I spent hours doing my latest revisions and updates at my Patreon page and then it was midnight... really, it was on-the-dot midnight when I finished and went to make a post about it... either at Patreon or to Twitter, I can't remember.

It is now going on 1 am...

I really did make a quick decision between this post and doing my Patreon plans.  I never thought it would take so long.  Another lesson... I wouldn't be late with this if I had chosen it first.   :-)

So, what kind of things did I change at Patreon?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35316193

Actually, I have been working on my planning pages this week -- as part of my get organized effort.  I ended up including the financial estimates for each project  so I could see if they would work, and I discovered I had way too much money in some project tiers.  In my revisions I went to a reasonable funding goal with the number of Patrons I would need to reach it.  Where I had hundreds of patrons wanted, I now have 25, 15, 40... small numbers, depending on the membership level.  I like it better -- IF I can find them.

I am also in the process of making lists of the actually things I am fundraising for.  I want to see how much money I must have to get the items I really need.  Then I will share the information with that tier.

The problem is huge... I am sharing with no one if I put the information into a private tier environment.  If I put my posts on the PUBLIC page, there is at least HOPE I might find someone to read it!  What to do.

My CHALLENGE posts are mostly moving to the private mailbox in April.


I am too tired to remember what I was going to write about (yesterday)… I may have to post another blog in the day hours.

I think that is a good idea.

I will see you later.

In Christ,
Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
patreon.com/DebsRetirementPlan

#My2020PatreonChallenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.