26 February, 2018

Monday, 26 February 2018

No movies or documentaries to review today...

I spent some time on my old desktop computer (no internet) and updated my goal strategies... put my stuff in a notebook, with dividers, and I'm working on a plan to keep up with it all... inspired by those videos about using a Planner.  :-)  I created a daily goal sheet to keep me in a focused loop... just a place to list my goals and figure out what I need to do each day, etc.

I did more of my crafting tasks, too... I am in the middle of several design efforts.  It has to be done in stages... like most art and crafting, so I am really trying to figure out how to store my "projects" so they don't get ruined before they even get finished.  :-(  Such a pain. 

It will have to be part of my March budget... which I am working on this week.

I made a better food record page, too... this is important because it is helping me to work out my meals.  I have extra spaces for the extra foods I eat, and the mixed food items I create that fit more than one food category, but the goal is TEN food servings each day.  I finally decided on 3 veggies, 3 fruits, 2 proteins, and 2 whole grains.  Now I have to work on the portions again... and how often to eat... and how much I am willing to stray from the healthy core of my plan.  :-)

My healthcare details are beginning to get fixed... the company I was with didn't want to work with the State of Oregon any more... so I had to get transferred to someone else... and I am in the middle of figuring out my first year of Medicare.  I think I can go to a dentist soon... so I will have to find out who I am allowed to go to.  After I find out all the stuff that needs to be brought up to a decent level, I can make some decisions.

I still don't know about the main healthcare part... like, who do I go to for a doctor, and what hospitals can I go to, and whatever else Medicare does differently.

My food is OK... getting bare in that refrigerator, but I have some dried foods, canned foods, and can make some bread to eat.  I am trying to decide if I will make the LONG trip to the Farmer's Market I know (and usually go to), if I want to go to the local market and buy just a few things, or try to make it to March... which is three days away.

I think I can do it! 
I like to make myself overcome these food issues...

My only digital item at my etsy shop has expired... at least, it should be gone... but I am near to listing my new crafting projects.  I have to re-do the digital item into a real item to sell, so I need more of the critical parts to sell and mail it.  :-)  I did check another sellers prices for shipping art, so I have an idea what it might cost... but still have to get some more details figured out.  I may have to have one shipping day each week because of my transportation and health issues... I'm working on that detail, trying to decide how to handle it.  Other sellers do that... it's not a bad thing.  We live in a world that wants everything tomorrow... so that makes it an issue at some levels.

My daily goal sheet will help me.

So, that's about it for today...  Once I finish my crafting efforts I may be able to share some photos... I think I have only figured out how to upload one from here, but it will have to do.   Who knows...  I never know if I can print anything, I can't promise to share photos!  :-)

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

*
*
*
May the GOD of heaven and of earth and of the universe and of all we don't even know about, help us to become better than we ever thought we could be.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.