09 May, 2024

The Future.

 


I guess prayer is on my mind.

This is a statement I made designs for many years ago. This design is from my Canva account.  I want to make more designs for this statement because it is an important thought.

It is about how GOD knows what we will be in the future, our value in His eyes, our place in His Plan, our meaning in this life.


Poverty and homelessness seem to make people into "less than" human beings.  Addictions, too.  I suppose a lot of things lead us to be judged as less than society would like us to be.  They don't tell what we might become one day. 

Money is a big reason some are not considered as good as others.  The Bible tells us we must choose between GOD and Money.  And I can see how all of our choices end up at this fork in the road.  As our survival needs get more serious, the value of money will rise in our minds.  

I listened to a State of the County speech tonight.  Where I live is one of the over 50 cities in the US that is living beyond its means.  I shared that in my last post, I think.  So, I made a point to listen to it. 

I didn't hear anything about the dangerous money issues we face, only about all the programs that are desired and in progress. Lots of general thoughts and praises for those involved.  None of these things tell me if the government is going to survive, or how.  And what will happen to all the people who live here? 

I digress. 


I guess the idea is that GOD knows our value before we do.  


My life has been involved in so many of the issues we hear are less than, but I am glad that I have lived.  Even though it has been a hard life, that others think I have no value, that my life was a mistake.

In GOD's eyes, I have a purpose.  


I pray for the souls of others.  This is another place where what we see now is not what we could become in the future.

Unborn children are also painted in words that give them no meaning, no purpose, no right to live.  We don't know what their future could become, but GOD does.

I filled my garden containers with soil today, and then planted the veggies I want to grow.  I hope I will have a good harvest, but I don't know if I will.

Life is filled with a lot of plans, goals, struggles, happiness, misery and joy.  I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but God does.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.