13 February, 2024

Working toward a Monday/Thursday posting schedule

I "forgot" to post yesterday.  I guess I got caught up with the day's challenges.  I will be working to remedy this.  I am getting my "flow" working.  In posting, in doing art and crafting to sell, in the needs to survive, in all that GOD calls me to.

I think Monday and Thursday are the optimum days because Thursday is before the weekend and Monday is after the weekend.  I remembered James Clear (Atomic Habits) chose those days and I thought about why.  I liked his share about his original plan to make this his habit.  He would post those days no matter what he was able to write at the time, just to get the habit established.  I figured he was working around the weekend (or the week, I suppose) because our lives are separated by the work week and the weekend.  :-)  I like my own interpretation.


I mostly think about our lives and how they apply to GOD's Plan for us.

About prophecy.

About the Antichrist.

And about how the world is evolving toward his rise to power.

This year I am determined to restudy the parts of the End Times I studied before and share my thoughts with the world.  It has been enormously hard to study the Bible in my life.  I have been fighting my own battles with the Evil One.  I don't know how it will go, but I am working in that direction.

Right now I am sorting my Christian records to gather what I have from the past.

I rewrote my original work on the Antichrist over the Rapture many years ago, but someone at Etsy felt it was against their policies.  I don't think it is, but we are not always in power and have to let GOD deal with these things.  I am trying to write a new update.  I need to do this anyway.  How to publish it and distribute it is what I am praying about now.

I have the mind I need to get as much done as I can because of my age and the idea I could die any day.  That is why I am trying to use up all my collected supplies this year.  I also need to sort through all the papers I have left before I leave this earth.  Pray that GOD will give me that time.


I was sad to hear about the shooting at Joel Osteen's church.  The photo of the woman showed she was under great stress - her eyes were very darkened, which I believe is a sign of no sleep for a long period of time.  I hope we find out more as the days go by, but I don't think we ever really know the problems in another person's life.  We all seem to hide our pain.

I guess that is because we don't have anyone we really trust.  That we will seem weak.  That our reaching out to others will be used against us in some way.  

I use to pray to GOD for help and watch for His answers.

If He wanted to help, to change things, He could.

Now I look for the purpose behind the problems I face...for GOD's answers about what I should do.  It's different.  It isn't always an attack about me.  It is about all of us now.  About the people of GOD.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.