15 February, 2024

What the future holds

I just watched a YouTube video with the music from Braveheart.  It's been a very long time since I watched the movie.  This music video shared the meaning of the story as the instrumental music played in the background.  It was a very great display of the critical parts of the story.  Childhood love and loss, then the return, then the love that seemed to last through their separation, secret marriage, and the deaths of each.

I did watch another version of the music but decided to save the one with the story.  You can see it here.  I am still crying about it.

https://youtu.be/_Dxi2XOTrDI?si=0eRPZL5uAqRhypyk 

It reminds me how hard it is to be someone's enemy.


I watched several videos over the past several days about the homosexuality issue and the Word of God.  Old videos.  I didn't even remember I had saved them.  There is always the opinion in the gay community that they can change the Word to suite their needs.  They want the approval of their choices, the submission of God and His People.  

One sermon I watched, by Grace to You (John MacArthur), was also painful to watch.  https://youtu.be/h0GqVyYYfHc?si=B6824yGUvYK61S1K   It does have many parts in the sermon that talk about the process history has gone through and the real need inside the hearts and lives of those who have lived in that community.  It is difficult to know the Truth unless you were raised with it as a child.  The LGBT community doesn't allow conversations about GOD and Truth.

I was raised in the Los Angeles area and know what it is like to live there.  I wouldn't know about dealing with the gay community one-on-one in the way a pastor would, but I know the effects it has on communities.  The gay lobby has only become more powerful since I was a child.  It has grown more abusive of others over the years, as I know of them.  I suppose they grew more strategic in how they dealt with their need for approval, and their enemies.  

I suppose those are the tactics of war.


I always wondered what group of people the Antichrist would come from.  He hates GOD, but there are many different people groups who hate Him.  We know about Hitler, and there have been other countries and groups in history that became angry and violent toward the ones that disagreed with them.  It is possible someone from the gay community will rise into the place of the Antichrist.  

We know he is a false person - pretending to be good until gains power over the globe.  I hope I am getting my details right... the timeline.  I know he pretends to be good.  I don't remember when that changes into someone who orders those who refuse the MARK of the Beast to be killed.

It is going to be a very hard time to be alive... especially for Christians.


I also watched video documentaries about spyware (Pegasus) already in use globally, about inflation, about increasing population issues.  The thing no one talks about is disastrous events that may reduce the population more than anyone could ever predict... or terrorists that have planned their own way to reduce populations they consider unwanted, like Christians and Jews and the elderly and the disabled and....


Natural disasters like the overdue earthquakes on the west coast of America could become worse than we think.  One plate called Juan de Fuca is 600 miles of coastline long, and the San Andreas fault goes from Baja to Alaska I think... to San Francisco at least.  If they are connected underground, the whole west coast could go.  There might not be a Silicon Valley one of these days.  And no Hollywood.

GOD judges sin.

We have a lot of sin in the world now.


Climate change is blamed for every weather issue that now happens.  I watched a video that shared the government was seeding the sky to create weather disasters.  I don't hear much about that.

We don't hear about pollution and its effects anymore.  Every disaster is attached to Climate Change.

Weather affects our food supplies.

GOD tells us there will be famines and drought.  We may want it to be called Climate Change, but there are cycles to the Earth, and pollution affects our food supplies.  The enlarging of the Sun affects our solar system, and the atmosphere we need to protect us.

The authorities that do not believe in GOD will never talk about these issues.  I don't think they can even know what kind of effect the natural consequences of our global actions will have.


Atomic bombs and nuclear energy disasters would release deadly radiation that would never be controlled and take a long time to go away. 

Genetically modified food may have consequences we don't know about yet.

I suppose I could go on and on.  I have years of discovering things that could become our future.

In the end, we only know what GOD has told us in the Bible, and that is not clear.  The big events we know.  We don't know how they will happen.  We have to watch the times we live in.

I don't think any other generation has had digital currency to worry about.  Or the microchip "tool" that government wants to implant in our bodies.  Or the connection of the two.

We are definitely very close to the MARK of the Beast, and that is attached to the Antichrist.  


My question has always been :: How do we prepare for that time in history?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.