10 December, 2021

FAITH FRIDAY :: 10DEC2021 - Getting Better

 Here I am again.

Sorry about last week.  It was Saturday before I realized I missed last week's post.  My life isn't that exciting, but I am working on my process, schedule, consistency...  I will try to do better.

I am busy with planning for 2022 these days.  Looking for ONE resolution to focus on for the year.

Still reorganizing as I downsize, getting better, but it is a slow process.

The Working Together Membership Drive is on this month.  I decided to go with just the Trial Membership, a quarterly e-newsletter format for $10USD.  There's a link to the membership payment page (PayPal link that processes credit cards as well). I put a separate link to the program information page... to share the ongoing vision for WT, where I see it going -- in part.  Lots of details not there yet.  Trial Membership fees will just start the financial process of growing.

Working on Christmas, personal gifting.  Got my Christmas cards done and ready to mail.  Have to get to the post office to get them into the mail.  Next week, God willing.

Then on to finish the rest of the list for this year.

Listening to Christmas music online this year.  The Presidential Prayer Team (.org) has a link to a 24-hour loop that I am accessing as I can.  It's mellow music so it is very relaxing as you do the things you have to do.  There's a link on the page - they call it IPrayRadio.org but I think there are two music options. Here's the link I listen on ::

I Pray Radio | The Presidential Prayer Team

Hope you like it.  

I've been talking to GOD about a lot of things... but none to share right now.


May we all find His blessings in our lives as we have need, and look for ways to share our extra with others.

In Christ,  Deb  <3

I have not always liked the verse that says all thing are connected to God's Will for us... I would like to have only good things in my life, lots of great blessings.  But, I have found the bad time somehow find a way to the good future.

If you are suffering, keep your trust in God's Plan for your life.  We don't understand all the hidden details.  He does. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.