24 December, 2021

FAITH FRIDAY on Christmas Eve - 24 DEC 2021

Christmas Eve... Jewish days change at sundown so I think it must be part of the reason we celebrate with two days, or the evening and then the day.  I didn't really think about it until this year.  I have been trying to do GOD Sabbath for some time, but it is hard.  

We are expecting snow this year, maybe tonight or tomorrow, then continuing for over a week.  I see me indoors most of that time and praying the trees don't fall in the cold and ice and any wind ahead of us!!

This year has been a struggle, for me and so many others.  I hope next year will be better.  I was able to do most of my regular Christmas Giving.  That is always a great thing for me.  I am working on a plan to do better for next year's season.  :-)  

No decided resolution for 2022 yet.

I am getting a lot of things sorted and reorganized this month... for my 2022 hopes.  It is making things better for my quests.

No response to my WT Membership Drive.  I trust GOD knows why.

I hope we all remember that Jesus was born to save our souls.  I know I would have died a lot of years back if I didn't know GOD and keep trying to understand His Word.  It has always been the core of my life and search for what matters.  I hope you will find that meaning in your life.

Merry Christmas

Happy New Year

and may GOD bless our lives in relation to our need and our love for Him.

In Christ,  Deb <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.