31 December, 2021

FAITH FRIDAY :: 31dec2021 - Happy New Year!

 It is a little past 6pm where I live, so the change of years has not happened here yet.  I have been busy doing more of my reorganizing, thinking about 2022, trying to find the best way forward for me.

I am always wondering what GOD will be doing as our time passes.  We want the best of everything, but that is not always what life brings us.  

I look for a future where I am safe and have what I need to live and grow and thrive.  I want everything to be good.  I wonder what I will do first.  I see the global problems and hope we can help a lot of people survive, especially Christians.  I look for GOD to protect His people from harm as times change.

I still don't have my ONE goal for 2022.  It is hard to decide what can be achievable in my life situations.  Personal, business, crafting - what kind of goal should I truly commit myself to?  My one resolution is a BIG thing for me.

Still working on my downsizing.  2022 will begin with an effort to sell what I can and use the money for other things I need.  

I guess I have a lot of projects already in process.  Maybe they are my 2022 goal.     :-)      I suppose they could be.  I will think on that tonight.

My GOAL book for 2022 is filling up fast.

I have my journal book for 2022 ready to start.  It's a 2013planner filled with recycling tips and environmental details.  I found it at a SCRAP store many years ago, but missed the next year with the same days.  So, I am just going to go by the dates and enter a review of the day with any special details included for the page.  This is another experiment of mine as I search for the best way for me to keep track of my days. 

Someday I might try a Bullet Journal (Bujo) format.  I like notebooks for most everything, so I make my own dotted pages with a program like Excel.  I haven't gotten to the designs yet, but want to.  I bought some of the little metal stencil awhile back.  When I find them again, I will try a few of the Bujo options to practice.

Have to go...

Hope your 2020 is the best year ever!  Mine too!

In Christ,  Deb  <3


Pray for our nation,

for our world.

We are in deep need

of people who love GOD,

are saved by Christ,

and will be strong 

for the right things.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.