26 November, 2021

FAITH FRIDAY :: 26nov2021 - Another week

 Been watching old movies, well... an old Gary Cooper movie with some faces that would rise later.  It's hard to remember star names, but I think I saw a young Buddy Ebsen and an early Hawaii Five-O guy.  I recognized some faces, but I don't know all the Hollywood names.

The westerns have some really bad guys.  It makes me think of criminals and how terrible they can be.  This one included Gary Cooper as a reformed outlaw meeting his old gang again... all the problems that brings up.  It is one of the biggest problems in every age... finding a new life, getting out of the old circles, becoming a different person.  

I have been making progress with my workspace challenges.  By emptying boxes I find more space.  I am almost done with emptying two more boxes.  I sorted through tons of seeds I have collected for a long time.  I am trying to keep the organic seeds from store products and the seeds from things I bought at farmer's markets.  I want to grow trees of all kinds so I have a bunch of those seeds to go through still.  I am not sure how many will end up as my final savings, but one box of seeds will be enough to start my efforts if I ever get the larger space I want.

I have always liked the idea of saving little trees that are already growing and want to live.  I want to try growing trees and other things from seeds also.

Arbor Day is the holiday focused on planting trees to help the earth save itself.

I wish my income had been different all my life.  I wanted to do so many things.  I just never made it to a high enough amount to get to those things.

GOD is able, but He chose not to.  I have to trust He had reasons.  

Well............I guess I will go for now.  It's hard to write an update when you are still in the middle of the same project... sorting and reorganizing.  :-)  The process is slow, but it is really helping the long goals.

In Christ, Deborah Martin
Working Together - http://work2gather.us 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.