17 January, 2019

Thursday, 17 January 2019

Another week has already flown past me!  I wish I were better at doing my days... life needs have to be dealt with, I am pondering how to do the future, and both require time to explore my options.

I was checking my emails and decided to follow a link to the Compass.org Prayer Wall.  I am about to try some designs at Printful.com so I asked for GOD's financial blessings.

I still need to find out the payment process for orders... who gets what dollars and when... but I have been thinking about designs to try.  I may need two accounts because some are for WT, some are for me.  Or... I may connect my designs for me at my Etsy shop (work2gather) and put my WT designs at the WT eBay shop.   I think that would require two Printful accounts, but I haven't figured that out yet.

I watched one movie at PureFlix.com today... my afternoon respite.  I may watch another later.  I like the ability to watch decent movies that don't  "surprise" you with a filthy scene.  They never really apply to the movie's story... they are just included to add some smut to the film.  That is Hollywood's idea of a "good" movie.

Life goes on... every day.

We just have to do our best with what we have.

Watching Christian movies helps me remember that GOD does not do things the way we do (Mankind).  Problems always exist, whether you are Christian or not, but GOD helps us to find better ways of solving our problems.  It is always a better way with GOD.

I better get busy with my drop-shipping plans...  I hope my efforts work this time...  I am like Edison and the light bulb... I have discovered all the things that don't work.  I would love to discover the way that does.  :-)

I hope GOD is kind to me this time.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
May the GOD we trust in help us to build a better future.  Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.