16 October, 2019

Here I am again!

I have been searching out my options and working on a plan for online connections... how to organize my "attack" of the online world and try to create some income for my retirement years!  It's been a hard process. I am getting to the place where I can connect all my blogging and websites and shops and marketing and social media and....  I am only one person still... I have to find a solution that will work until I can hire help.  :-)  SOON, I hope.

I can't believe how long it has been!  Almost a year by the records I have.  I thought I added posts over the year, but they seem to not exist, so I guess I didn't.

What have I decided so far?

I am going to focus most of my energy on my PATREON page because it is directly related to income options and is also flexible for my life changes.

I'm working on how to set up an email list for contacting interested people about changes in my efforts everywhere. One list, I think... that will be enough for me.

I suppose we can expand that if I can hire help.  :-)

I am working on sales options... drop-shipping through a variety of online places like my ETSY shop, EBAY store, PINTEREST account, social media like Twitter and Facebook, here, and via Patreon.

I am learning Canva for posting at social media and other formats.

I am learning MailChimp for the email lists.

I am learning a lot of things... and it is all beginning to work better than I have been able to get it to work in the past.  Finally. 

I have hope.  
My faith is growing.  
I am praying more than ever!   
haha - I couldn't resis the play on words.  :-)

I still have a lot to work out, like a shipping process and various rates, the photo process for posting listings, costs I can't afford yet, and workspaces. I keep trying to build my ideas into things to post, and am going to offer my downsizing items at eBay (mostly, I think).

I discovered how to reduce my feed at Twitter with their LISTS options, so I am working on that concept. I am deciding who to put back on the main feed for receiving posts.  It is really strange to see so few posts, but I am letting it sink in for awhile while I decide how much I want to see every time I check my Twitter feed.

I have started a project to post #BibleVerses at Twitter. It began with one or two posts and then felt like a great way to make myself open my Bible and read as often as possible. I am trying to do one verse post a day, but not obligated to it so it doesn't become a chore. I am at around three months I think... or going into three months... something like that.

It allows me to comment on my lifetime experiences with the Bible and how they affect me. Some verses mean more than others, and controversies in the church are one of my pet peeves so they get included when possible.  I end up with a long thread of tweets sometimes. I am working on shortening my threads, but there is so much to share it is hard to be brief with my words.

I haven't decided what to do with my Facebook options. 

I will try to add one of my Canva creations, if I can. Blogger seems to have changed since I started my blogging - about photos, but I am trying to figure that out, too.  

My GOD help us all to find our place of safety in this life and the next. Pray for America... we are battling a lot of serious problems and no one wants to care about the ordinary people. Persecutions are increasing. We need a PLAN!

In Christ,
Deb

I guess I found the way!  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.