16 January, 2019

Wednesday, 16 January 2019

Lots of change going on these days... I am working on my plans for 2019... Doing a lot of thinking about the past, the present, the future... how much I can do as a senior, within my budget... all that kind of stuff.

I started a goal collection... one of those school supply journals that I am putting pictures and notes in about all the things I have thought about getting over the years... and may still get.  I'm working on how much money I need to do the goals I want to do.  I may change to more than one of these journals, color coding them by topic... maybe.  I have been working on color coding for my debts.

Finding the path to our dreams and goals is a changing thing... for me, anyway.  It has always been a process of -- well, that didn't work, so what can we try next!?  The New Year process is a great time for that.

The other day I was lamenting how dehydrated I get so I was trying to figure out how to get more liquid into my body... I finally decided to fill up a bottle I have on hand and make it a goal to drink ONE of these every day.  I am on the third day.  It is HARD!!!  I have never been a water drinking kind of person... maybe that will change by the end of the year.  Less calories, more hydration...both would be great for me.

I finally decided to sign up for the free month at PURE FLIX (.com) … so I will be checking that site out for a month.  I wanted to see APPLE MORTGAGE CAKE and watched it immediately... I have to say I was very surprised that the filter went on for at least three words... makes me wonder what they were!  :-)  I had no idea it would be a worrisome language movie.   haha   It was an inspiring film, and I wonder if I could ever have accomplished anything like that.  It is great to see that someone else succeeded like that.

I write so many different things, like letters and social media and blogs, it is hard to keep track of what I have already said.  One of my thinking projects is deciding how to avoid that problem.

For the long term... as a senior... I think this blog will be my main effort.

BUT, it is still all up in the air.

I'm in the middle of making food, so I will think some more about what to share, and how often, until the next time I get back here... random posts are kind of good, maybe... it's hard to be out of a routine.  :-)   I sometimes have a big problem staying away... but I am trying.  haha


Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
May GOD provide all that we need to help each other... protection, provision, direction, and more.  Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.