02 July, 2023

Starting my Goal Statement journey

July is becoming my first month of trying out Goal Statements and getting my subconscious to work for me.  By the first two days, I would say it is really a great way to keep my goals in focus.  It's like a repeated reminder of what you want to get done, and that helps you keep your focus on whatever you make your goal/s.

I decided to do two statements because I couldn't figure out one goal with a reasonable money amount.  At my budget level, everything seems ridiculous.  So, I made a goal for JULY only and will make separate goals for each month on the way to DECEMBER.  Plus I made a goal for the end of the year... with a money amount and other goals that need to get done first.

It's going to be an adventure I have tried before, but I hope to see how this works out.


I received my free book (WHEN FAITH IS FORBIDDEN) from Voice of the Martyrs this weekend and am trying to read it.  It is a compilation of stories about people who were martyred for their faith... I suppose everywhere but the USA, but I don't know yet.  Well, I think the author traveled to other countries and is sharing their struggles.  I don't know if all the stories take place in 1998 or not.  I will have to let you know.

What is interesting to me is this oppression over GOD and Jesus.  Salvation makes people better.  Why wouldn't a country want to have good people as its citizens?  America is now becoming an oppressed country.  This is why I am reading this book, no matter how dated the details might be.  

An example ::  One paster held services every Tuesday, I think it was, so the government would arrest him every Tuesday morning and keep him all day (or overnight) to make sure he couldn't preach to his people.

I think that was the first day of his forty day sharing... the first chapter... the first person he is telling us about.  That's where I am right now.

America is already arresting people of faith who go against someone or some thing that is being regulated for social standards.  It mostly seems to be the LGBTetc right now.  To me, this is the defining issue of prophecy, but it is not the only one.  Crime, corruption, violence, and other non-good activities go along with sexual sins.  The world will become like Sodom and like Noah's day.

I can hardly believe what is happening in America and other countries already.  Technology is a big part of the changes, but how it will evolve is not clear.  It seems the governments are all trying to survive and digital is the easiest path.  It all will lead to the Antichrist, and then the MARK of the Beast will be required.  I see the establishment of digital currency, then the microchip in our bodies.


I watched a video the other day, maybe yesterday, maybe Friday, about all the US FOODS that are banned in other countries.  It was a serious awakening for me.  GMO issues and other ingredients in foods we make here were the primary causes.  The video was by the Dr Bobby Price channel.  It included so many of our foods...  Beef, Dairy, Pork, Chicken, Processed Meats like Bacon and Sausage and Ham and even Smoked Meats.  Bread was on the list, and I think that is part GMO and part other ingredients.  I was surprised to see Farm Raised Fish and Salmon.  

One item that I also was surprised by was PREpacked Ground Beef, which was because of something they use in the process of making it.  I haven't decided what to do about my shopping lists.  I can't afford to buy expensive foods that appear to be healthier and grown without all these issues.  According to the video, there is no way to know if the healthier products are actually what their labels claim.  One example was that farmers will raise cattle on GMO feeds and then put it into a pasture at the end of their lives to label the products grass-fed.  

It's another sign of the corruption that will rise as the End gets closer.


Income is still my main struggle.  I keep asking GOD why this has been an ongoing struggle and why He hasn't changed the issue in my life.  No answers yet.  This is why I am making goal statements, why I sometimes buy lottery tickets, and why I keep looking for ways to change this problem... even at seventy (70) years old.  I even wonder if it's too late to change any of the things I sought God's blessings for.  I decided to keep trying until He calls me home.


I watched a movie in the wee hours of today and was helped by the theme of faith it shared.  The main statement I am talking about is we just have to do our best and believe God is in control, that He will help us to find the place He is leading us to.  Something like that.  I didn't write it down, I was just encouraged to hear it.  I looked at my YouTube History and I believe it was the movie called Paper Angels on the Johnson Production Group channel.


I may have to change my posting date for this blog to Sundays, or Fridays... I'm not sure yet.  It's a work-in-progress.  I think my Goal Statements will help me keep on track for posting... I hope.  :-)

Until next time,

Deborah Martin

https://work2gather.us 

https://patreon.com/Art2you

https://etsy.com/shop/work2gather 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.