31 July, 2023

When we disagree about the Bible, what do we do?

Trying to reach the current Christian community, where everyone seems to be fixated on a Rapture theory to save them from the Antichrist, is really difficult for me.  I am not like the people I see on TV or listen to on the radio.  I don't really want to be like them.  I have felt that GOD would provide other ways for me to build Working Together for the future.  

Now, here I am, so many years later, after more struggles than I ever imagined, with no resources for those who will need them soon... if they don't already need them.

Technology has created a very different battlefield.  I don't have the ability to fight those who use it to hurt us.  I wonder what it will mean in the end... when the Antichrist rises to power.

It is all known to GOD.  I am just one Christian.  I thought this was what He wanted me to do.  With my experiences over the years, I now wonder why life turned out the way it did.  I wonder what will happen to many of the Christians and Jews who are alone and will not have help when the Enemy becomes our eliminator.

Understanding how GOD does things is a real challenge for all of us.  We expect Him to act like us, to be like humans in His reasoning.  Then He doesn't do what we expect Him to do.

This year I have been moved by the discovery of digital currencies become the global standard and the microchip being ready to put into our bodies.  I have tried to find ways to reach other Christians and ministries with the reality of the Antichrist being so near and the MARK of the Beast ready to become law.  I don't seem to know what to say to change the Rapture theology that many cling to.  And I can't seem to overcome the other spiritual battles I face in technology and poverty.

It all leads to questions about Truth and warfare... and how to deal with our current society. 

Faith is just not easy.

The Enemy SEEMS to be more powerful than GOD, but we know he is not.

The only place that we can go back to is Hitler and the Nazi attacks on the Jews and anyone who helped them.  Technology has changed what happened then into a new battlefield.  Preparing for the days ahead is not like the days of Hitler.  Only the actions of hate and war are the same.

The nature of MAN is always the same.  Without the influence of GOD, we become terrible creatures.  

Hitler had a cause to help him find soldiers who would do what they did.  Later he ruled by violence.  We seem to be headed in the same way... and poverty is the same tool being used to gather soldiers for this war of hate.  People in Germany were starving I understand.  We become survival focused and forget everything else. Sometimes we forget GOD.

There must be a reason why GOD has chosen this way of doing things.  I don't understand it, or know how to be a warrior for what He has put in my heart to do, but I know GOD is the ONE in charge of life and death and accomplishing His Will.

If mainstream Christianity believes they will be saved by a Rapture, perhaps that is the "Great Deception" the Bible talks about.  I hope we find a way to change that soon.  I hate the idea of so many people believing a lie.  I don't understand how it could happen, but it did.  

Maybe we can just focus on the resources we need and not get bitter in our different beliefs.  I'm not sure that is humanly possible, because of the nature of Man, but maybe we can try.

I hope GOD will lead us in a better direction than we are going in now.  This is a global problem for us, not just a single country or continent.  Life has become a global network, and we are dependent on the internet more and more each day.  How will we survive for as long as we can?  We need to prepare for it.

I made my plans for Working Together because I believed GOD would be able to do miracles to help us, collectively, more easily, if we were gathered and helping each other.

I still wonder if that is the best plan, and how we could achieve it.

What do you think?  Can we create enough places to provide for ourselves as society prepares to eliminate us?  How would you prepare?

In Christ,

Deborah Martin

https://work2gather.us





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.