26 June, 2023

New designs to share...

I finally decided to see what I could create at CANVA and came up with several designs for different spaces.  Here is one that is faith oriented:

What do you think?
Would this be good for social media?

I'm working on designs to sell but this seems like a good social media posting graphic.  It might work as an insert for letters/cards to loved ones.  Maybe it would be a good design for putting on community bulletin boards.

What do you think it would be good for?

I am still working on my ideas.  I have to make these the right size for some projects.  Knowing what it will be used for is important right now.  I don't know how to create VECTOR designs yet.  They can be easily changed from small to big or big to smaller sizes.  They are supposed to maintain their clarity at any size.  Vector designing has been on my list for a long time.

Here is another design I created:

I am trying to create new designs for my writing called MOUNTAINS.  I love this message and have always wanted to share it in various formats.

I think I shared earlier that I was trying to find the right mountain scene to go with the words.  Now I think I will have to find more than one perspective for it.  

I want to figure out the scene to represent the "places others will never see" as well as the mountains that need to be climbed.

I found one photo, at Getty Images website, that has a man with a metal leg climbing like this!  I was shocked but delighted to see someone climbing like that.  I don't know how real the photo was because I kept wondering how it could be real... but then I figured the man adapted his skills for the disability he had.  Getty Images are expensive so I didn't purchase it (yet).  I might someday.  I don't think there are many people with false legs that mountain climb.  It seriously defined the words I wrote.

So that is what I am busy with, among all the other things I have to do.

I will try to post on Saturday this week.  I don't know what happened.  I'm working on a calendar and ways to remember my "schedule."

Until next time...
Deborah Martin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.