10 July, 2023

Still working on my goals for this year.

 I am not sure I can share everything that has been happening in my life, but I do want to share some updates and some thoughts.


My Goal Statement Project is coming along.  I am writing the two statements I decided on in the mornings.  I am working on a way to repeat them daily, once or more, so I can keep that focus in the front of my mind.  I see that is the main reason for repeating them... to keep them on top of your "to-do" list every day.  It helps keep you moving in the directions of your chosen goals.  Once in the morning is just not enough.  I may try to write them more often through the day.


I started working on some art yesterday.  It took awhile to reach that point and it isn't proving to be a good event.  Space and deciding what to paint are the second problem.  I am getting to a better place in this quest.  Small changes add up.  It's forward movement... just very slow for me.


I have bought more lottery tickets in the last two months (June and July) than in years (YEARS!) past.  It is my decision to buy them when the jackpots are high WHEN the option comes before me.  I didn't think about the effect of shopping more often.  :-)  BUT, I am going to follow through for this current effort.  I may change my strategy in the future.

Right now the jackpots are almost 700 million and almost 500 million.

I walked to the store this morning.  I was not happy to have to spend another five dollars to buy one ticket for each of the three games in my state.  It is a waste of money if you don't win... my view.  BUT, you do have to have a ticket to win.  I'm working through this current strategy and trying to find a different plan for the future.

If I win enough money to get Working Together started, pay off my debts, and set up my retirement plan, then it would be a good investment.  :-)


I watched a video at You Tube yesterday... and it seriously impacted me.  It was called The Great Awakening and I found it on the channel Project Clarity.  I would urge you to find it and watch it, too.  It will change your view of America.  I think you will see how prophecy is becoming reality in our lifetimes.  

We get so busy with our own survival we don't notice all the events in the world that are the are GOD's prophecies becoming a part of our lives.  I suppose that is the strategy of Satan, we just don't think about it because we are so busy with our lives.  I always discover things I never knew before.  

I hope you watch it and think about your families, your work, your life.  We don't have much time left.


Pray for GOD's blessings on me if you can.  I really want to get some things started to help us -- Christians and America.  When Digital Currency and the Antichrist get here, we won't have any money to spend.  I think we need to use it N-O-W to prepare for what's ahead... the hard parts, the times when those we love will be losing what they worked so hard to build.  I know the poor can't do much of anything to help anyone, including themselves.  If we all wait until we end up poor, homeless, and isolated, no one will be able to help us.

Let's start gathering to find out what we need.

Let's start seeing the end of money, and figure out how to invest what GOD has blessed us with for what is ahead of us.


I suppose everything is going the way GOD saw it going... I keep hoping we can make it stay away a little longer, and prepare to keep each other safe in our own communities.

It's hard to have tried for so many years and not been able to get my work started, ready for these times.  I just wish GOD would have shown me why He didn't provide.


Until next time...

Deborah Martin





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.