01 April, 2022

FAITH FRIDAY :: 1 April 2022 - finding the goals for April

 Not sure what to write about tonight.  Faith is a problem when you are not sure what GOD is doing.

Today I was busy with my end-of-the-month and my start-of-the-month activities.  Trying to figure out where I stand in my budget... what I can do this month... how I did last month.  What goals are important for April.  How can I do what I want to do to make my life better than it is.  All with the idea that GOD is leading me to a place I have been heading toward for my lifetime.

The focus is growing on ART with minor focus on jewelry for now.  I need lots of stuff to do all the trial effort for things.  I think art would be easier, but I tend to need some variety in my days.  I switch my activities around to deal with several problems I have.

Working Together is my mission in life, but GOD has to provide the finances for it.  I am praying about how to go forward from here.

I don't know how much faith it is to just keep going.

Who do I compare my life with to decide?  I don't really know.  I haven't found anyone in this life to go by.

I guess that's all we can do until GOD shows up and we know the next step.


One of my new designs.

Going to list it at my ETSY shop as soon as I can.

I don't see how my life matters in our world... so I feel small.

Then I remember that one person can change the world if that is what GOD has called them to do.


I hope my place in the Kingdom of GOD is worth what has been paid to reach this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.