26 April, 2022

Thoughts about the expected Rapture, the economy, and Christians.

I was listening to some Jan Markel programs at a RUMBLE.com link today.  I was concerned about the repeated mentions about a Rapture saving everyone from suffering any of the problems they were talking about... which were about changes in our currency, the new world order, etc.  

I thought about the world of Christians who will be caught without help if the Mark becomes part of this new financial "progress."  They will be forced to choose, maybe force will become a part of the process, and then will wonder why the "Rapture" didn't save them.

One of the clips shared in this video (Are We Ready for a New World Order? (rumble.com)) at time stamp 36:26 to 38:07 was of an economist for the global community called Dr. Pippa Malmgren.  She says some scary things.  

First, that the economy is critical to everything in our lives.  

Second, that a digital economy "...means having an almost perfect record of every single transaction that happens in the economy."  This is something I have already seen possible in government through the Food Benefit program I survive by.

Using a debit-type card to receive and spend government benefits means there is an approval process in place.  The Christian leaders associated with these issues see that money will become "programmable" - that the government will be able to stipulate what you can and cannot buy.  This is already in place with the food versus non-food purchases.

I suspect the government would have access to copies of my receipts.  This would allow them to verify what I am buying with my government benefits.  

In hearing about the planned efforts of the New World Order, I see a government source for all incomes, an ability to decide who is in need of addiction treatments, if there are black market channels being supported, and any kind of financial abuses.  When it gets here, the application will become global government support and oversight.  This is where Christians will not be able to survive without the Mark, a computer chip already developed, tested, and being refined for global distribution.

If Christians think they will be "Raptured" and never have to suffer the need to choose, to stand in faith to the death, they will not be prepared for surviving as long as possible before the Antichrist orders our death.

Think of life without any kind of money.  What will you need?  Will there be ANY church prepared to provide everything Christians will need just to survive each day?  I don't know of any.  Preppers are better off than the traditional church or ministry, which looks to take in money for itself to grow.

We interpret Bible verses according to their definitions by those we know and trust and follow.  One verse might have different meaning to each denomination, each Christian, each era.  Only GOD knows the true meaning of what He said.  We simply try to make sense of what has been recorded, usually relying on those who have taught us.

I am just trying to say that we need to see the different interpretations and expect GOD to help us find His Truth.

I realized in my last post that I need to push myself to re-study all the verses I have built my own faith on.  And post them here.  Seeing the videos I watched today reminded me of the need to do this.

I hope I can find a way to share what I see in GOD's Word so you will think about these conflicts and be prepared when the government tries to tell you there is no other way than the government's way.

Until next post, God willing.
Deborah Martin
Working Together Inc
work2gather.us


===============
It's 2022 and I am trying to increase my INCOME so I can check off the items on my BUCKET LIST :-)

If you would like to help me do that, please visit my selling spaces, think about making a purchase, and then share my links with your friends and family! 


You can also link to my 
Twitter account:  

Facebook accounts:

and my Pinterest page:

Please JOIN me in this challenge.
Many thanks to those who do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.