25 March, 2022

FAITH FRIDAY :: 25 March 2022 - heading forward

 The time it goes so fast.  :-) 

I started watching YouTube again and got lost in food.  I am trying to find a good cornbread recipe to use up my older supplies.  Also looking to make some French Bread.

We can see videos from all over the world now.  It is interesting to watch how other people do things.

I like all the homesteading channels.  They have been sharing life at a level most will not think possible... I wish my early days would have been able to go in those directions.  I just couldn't find the path there.  It is a gradual change and a learning curve that takes more than I had.

I wish I knew what GOD was doing then.

Right now, I am heading into APRIL.  I have new forms for my goal and budget process.  I am trying to decide what is possible in my situation... and how to get from here to there.  How to separate the bad from my life and move toward the goals of GOD.

I only have the stories of the Jews to think about as the Antichrist rises.  It isn't easy to see a future where persecutions become life in America.  How to do what I can until it's my time to go away from here.

It isn't a happy day when I have to see what might be ahead.

I guess I wonder why I wasn't able to build what GOD put in my heart to do.  I think it would have been a better world if I had.

I am praying about what is left of my life.  What to do with it.  How to deal with my struggles.  Where to go from here.

I hope others are praying about our future too. 

The enemies we have are not nice.  They cause pain, suffering, hurt, violence, death.  I don't like having to deal with them.  What will it be like in twenty years?  I won't be here, but you might be.  How will you remain a good person in the middle of evil?  

Nazis are the only reference I have.

The things they have done seem like they will be nothing compared to the evils that are rising today.

I am one person.  What can I do?  I am trying to decide what that is.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.