29 April, 2022

FAITH FRIDAY for 29 April 2022 - end-of-the-month week

 It's almost the month of MAY!  Every time I get to the end of the month, I wonder where all my days went, what did I get done, what can we put on the list for the next month.... This is what I do in my efforts to go forward.

I am still working on my NOTEBOOKS.  I made a new form to try to keep track of everything.  So far, I have revised it at least twice.  I will try the newest version for MAY.

I squeezed in most of my life details on the one page.  I am trying to list what I plan to do, have to do, and don't get to.  I'm trying to teach myself how to focus on three things for a day and make sure they are things I need to do.  It is very hard for me to decide what three to focus on, and not get sidetracked by all the other things that are easier to do.

I'm working on weight loss so I am recording as much of my food as I can to see how I do over time.  I am working on three meals and a snack this year and finding it helpful to reduce the spaces for recording food.  My meals are getting better and smaller, sometimes just one main thing at a time with more times for eating over the day.  My records seem to be leading me into just a limited number of slots to fill.

In trying out an old yearly planner I had, I see the benefit of one page a day, and the smaller size.  I've been trying to design my own, maybe to sell on AMAZON as a low-content book.  I have made a couple draft versions.  I am still thinking of a separate booklet for each month but have to decide by Sunday if I want to try it out for MAY.  A smaller booklet is easier than a regular size notebook for the space I have to keep it.  I am hoping to find a great three- or six-ring notebook to use.

This year I am working on STEPS for exercise.  There is an eliptical where I live.  I tried doing time as a measure for each day.  It was a pain.  I decided to try the STEPS option this year, so I count my steps every day.  If you didn't read my previous posts, I discovered the 10,000 steps exercise goal is about 5 miles in walking.  So I am trying to work my way up to 10K a week.  Since I found out that a 5K race is about 3 miles, that has become my second goal... for a daily quest.  Joggers do more than that I hear.  I will be very happy just to get to the five miles a week, but then I might keep going and try a 5K race if I stay healthy enough for it.

I watched a video with a 70+ woman who was still doing marathons.  She was a lifetime (almost) jogger and racer.  I am a newbie... just trying to stay alive a little bit longer.  It's a good goal for me.

I am also trying to make my page a part of my to-do lists for each day.  I made spaces for my online activities and for my household duties.  It helps to write some of these things down so I can remember when I did them, or what I did when.

This is my monthly process, every last week of the month.  It helps me to see a path for the next month, and know where I am at.  

My budget, my goals, my life.

I'm still working on that effort to restudy the End Times and make posts about it.

Still working on my art, jewelry, and other crafting projects.

Still working on my letter project to keep in touch with other people in my family and old friends.

Still hoping to do my Bucket List items.

Still working on lots of things.

It's better to be busy than bored... must be why I have such long lists of things to get done.  :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.