29 May, 2020

I'm baaaaaack... :-)

I finally got up somewhere after 1pm... still wanting to be in bed.  Not sure if the long time laying down was the habit that was hard to break, or if I really needed to stay in bed, but I got up and started thinking about food.

I'm not saying what happened to keep me in bed all day and night and morning... it seems to have gone away.  Hopefully, it will stay away.



It's almost 8pm now... time flies when you are busy with your bookkeeping!  haha

I was working on my June budget the other day, and I said about my TITHE... I need to figure out where I am at for the year!  So when I started working on my June budget again today, I remembered that!!!  It's a possible way of saving my low income dollars and still being right with GOD!

It's also a real example of what happens when incomes go down... 

I always say the TITHE is the first thing to go in most families... not sure why, but I assume it is the idea that we need to be "responsible" and provide for the kids first... good human excuse, right?  :-)  That's how it looks from human eyes.

The eyes of FAITH say that we better make sure we honor GOD's Tithe so we can depend on Him to take care of us.  He has PROMISED to do that!  If He doesn't, He becomes a liar.... and we know GOD is not a liar.

I think every church and ministry was talking about their lack of funds when the buildings got shut down.  We are going to need a "Plan B" soon. I don't know how things will change, but there are already long reports about what MIGHT happen in the coming months and years.

When you see things with the eyes of the world (and Satan), the events we encounter look very different than when you see them with the eyes of Faith... prophecy, sin, End Times.... all those parts of Faith. 

I think GOD is trying to show us some changes need to be made.

I've been praying for some things all my life, and it seems like GOD is powerless to provide them, to help me, to protect me, to take my life to the place I believe GOD wants it to be... sometimes I pray for GOD to glorify His Name with the actions I see needed. Other times I just plead for His interventions and hope that He will provide.  Faith is hard.

I keep trying to think of the stories in the Bible, how GOD works in them, what He actually does... I'm nothing in the span of time, but His Plans will be accomplished.  I have never been able to decide if I am one step toward them, or a resting place, or a pivot point... some kind of part of the way to our collective Christian future.

Without GOD providing a LOT OF MONEY, there is little I can do to start the changed I see needed... finding the right Christians to do the parts they know how to do... etc.  So, I just keep doing what I can and hope GOD finds the right hearts to see the needs we face.

I heard a report where major online conversation pieces are limiting Christian conversations... because they don't agree with the content, which is not objectionable in any way.  If the common household websites are all we have to choose from, what does it mean for the conversations of the future?  Not Truth, not debate, not freedom of speech... so how do we change this problem?

I have ideas... and I am sure the Christian Community will come up with others.  We have to decide.  Is this the time in history where we need to "come out and be separate" from the world?

So, I am working on my writing projects to ask these questions in a PDF or a Kindle Book (to see what happens) or an Etsy listing, which I know is biased against Christians... and maybe a print option to see if it can be shared.  

Our time in this world is closing.  Soon the world will have what it thinks it wants -- a world without good people, moral people, Christians and Jews, no GOD, no hope, no order, no spiritual enemy, no global charity, and more... they will have themselves, and will discover that evil is not very nice.

We need to start protecting the vulnerable among us...


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Well, I have a few extra dollars to use in JUNE... I am way over my "required" Tithe.  :-)   This is a rough month, but I am working through the issues and hoping for GOD's Help.

If you want to help me, you can donate to my "tip" account ::
https://paypal.me/work2gather 

If you want to help Working Together Inc, you can donate to its "tip" account ::  https://paypal.me/workingtogetherinc 

Otherwise, I continue my efforts to increase my sales listings at 

ETSY     https://etsy.com/shop/work2gather
and
EBAY     https://ebay.com/usr/work2gather

and my main prayer and financial goal ::
my Patreon page 

https://patreon.com/DebsRetirementPlan


I hope to see your names at my selling spaces.
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
and more



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.