14 May, 2020

Thursday is here...

I am moving into giant print for my writing...  I hope it helps in the reading.

There is so much I am doing, mostly getting caught up in research linking, I am not sure what to share today.

I found a small note I took from watching a sermon about the virus lockdown and all the issues related to it... It was said to be a well-established, historical theory about how change happens.  It was paraphrased to say ::

(Create)  PROBLEM
(Watch)  REACTION
(-missing word-)  SOLUTION
(I think it was about making your own solution for the problem so you can change the pattern of society...)

The speaker said he thought it was what the virus was created to do... If you think about how much has happened in such a short time, for what seems like our annual flu season, with possibly orchestrated events, the effects are astounding... and they are still with us.  Poor people can't do much... they can't fight back... which is why people who want to control large populations keep them poor and afraid.

I don't know what we will do to survive this... I am poor so I can't do anything. (Theory validation.)

My life has boundaries forced on me.

If I could....   this is my theme.

It might have killed me getting a heavy flu at my age... I never had a problem with it before.  But now I have age and a compromised body... the things that happen with aging.  

I am sorry for anyone who lost loved ones.  I am not trying to make light of their pain.  I just wonder if we will ever know the "TRUTH" about what happened.



Other than the virus issues, life has been online mostly.  I have a lot of things to read, been checking on new links, looked at some amazing land parcels the other day... so I am praying even harder for GOD's blessings... :-)

I have been "distracted" from my primary focus and need to get back on track.  That's the plan for the next week.

I shared a free desktop wallpaper with my Patreon Challenge tier... I'm working on my benefits for supporters.  Only $5 to get your own copy and support my CHALLENGE...  

https://patreon.com/DebsRetirementPlan

You can also get any or all of my designs so far at my ETSY shop... I changed my MAY discount to a DIGITAL SALE so all of the digital items can be purchased for $2 each.

https://etsy.com/shop/work2gather


What all those distractions accomplished was not getting new designs listed at ETSY.  I'm not sure how to do digital sales at EBAY yet.  Once I figure that out, I will list them at EBAY also.

I have been trying to survive on my stored foods, not going to the store all month, since shopping last month about mid-April.  It is really getting to be a challenge now.  I find when I don'thave a regular diet, my body rebels when I start eating all my old foods.  I may try to eat too much too fast as well... I am hoping to avoid that this time.

If all you have is dried foods (beans, grains, onion bits, etc.) the menu gets pretty tight.  I watched a Prepsteaders video on eating soup made with hard tack, pemican, and survival dried broth... and foraged "veggies" like dandelions and clover and other things I don't know about.  When you are hungry you get very "creative" for food.

I remember movies of plane crashes and survivors trying to make it through the wilderness to civilization of some kind.  A movie with a teen had him eating bugs.  A movie with adults had them trying to catch fish by hand.  I don't remember all the survival scenes/movies I have seen, but it is always an interest of mine because of WT and the goals of surviving as Christians... to be self-sufficient in life needs, food, water, shelter, etc.

Prepsteaders.com is on YouTube, at Patreon, and has the website that it uses as its name.  I decided to see what she did at Patreon so I am supporting her at the minimal level... $2 per video.  I devoted $10 a month to Patreon creators to find out more about the system.  She is the only per video person I signed up with, but I didn't know it was per video until I saw the billing.  It's a learning experience.  I have seen some of her videos, but not all of them.

The realities of a life of faith are always big in my life... it has been very hard and you wonder what GOD is doing.  It makes you try to see how GOD deals with the problems in our lives, how He judges those people who hurt us in their sins.  When you think a long time about the familiar stories we hear all the time... the hidden details begin to show up.

We pray for our needs, but GOD never promised to give us all the things we think we need, what we pray for.  What GOD promises, He does.  GOD never promises something He isn't going to do.  So GOD NEVER PROMISES THINGS HE WON'T DO.  It changes our ideas about what we pray for and what GOD will provide...  Who is the One in charge of our lives... How GOD judges sin.

I have been thinking lately that the worst judgment GOD can do is take your life before you are saved.  It doesn't matter how old you are, if you die before you are saved, you have only one destination.  I have thought of the rich man  who wanted his Lazarus to comfort him with water to ease his pain and torment... and to warn his brothers.  The reply was that the time was too late... the rich man and his brothers had their whole lives to do what they knew was right, but they walked by Lazarus every day.

It's very significant. We all do it at some point. Some of us don't have the ability to help people like Lazarus, but a rich man could, with ease.

I wish the realities of GOD were not so definite.  We don't like to see them, we don't like to talk about them, we pretend they don't exist.  When we get to judgment, when we die, it will be too late to change.

I studied in Revelations once and noticed that one of the final acts of GOD in judgment was a similar judgment of suffering in eternity... the time when there is no death and the scorpions sting inflicts pain over and over again.  I realized it is like the torment promised in the Lake of Fire... forever in pain, no death, no escape.

In my sufferings, I see the boundaries of GOD, how He can help and how He cannot.  I see the results of my sin, the sins of others hurting me, the long ripple of consequences that make our world what it is, our lives what they are.

I wish I could have made it different, but there's never a guarantee it would have been better.  GOD has a plan for each of us.  I have discovered important things in my sufferings, and now I wonder if they will ever help me... if GOD will use them to build WT, or if there was another purpose, something I don't know about.

This VIRUS CRISIS has changed a lot of things... and it may cause more devastation before it is over... many people don't have enough money to make through months and months of no income, reduced income, and no jobs to find.  

I keep saying, What is GOD trying to show us?
Think deeply about these things.  They may help you change the next several months or years of your life.


In Christ,
Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
and more...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.