30 April, 2020

The END of the Month (April)

I hope you already read my PUBLIC post this week at my PATREON page... I will try not to repeat myself, but who knows....


I have been busy most of the time... today has been a tired and not feeling well day... but, mostly, I have been OK.  The weather where I live was suppose to be rainy and cloudy (If I remember the little weather pictures right...) but it has been sunny and nice.

I have seen all the weeds growing in my ivy project space (anyone remember that???), and some wildflowers are in places I didn't remember them being.  I have been "stealing" the wildflowers from one patch because they are so beautiful, and putting them in my containers with trees that are trying to grow, etc.  I want to take them with me when I move, if I move.  Otherwise, they are nice to have in my containers.


My blackberry patch is growing... it looks like it might need more fencing, or higher fencing... it is really getting big and falling over the wall I put up to try to keep it from falling on the ground when the berries get ripe.

There is another huge berry patch growing between the neighbors yard and where I live.  I cut it back two falls ago to see what was under the "canopy" of vines and to see if it would grow back fully the next summer.  It was really full of dead vines.  I realized all those big blackberry patches you see along the roads are really just new vines growing on top of the dead ones !!  :-)  Last summer/fall, I just kept the vines contained there... and watched what happened.  This year they are growing huge and spreading out all over the place... I will have to go trim some of them back.  The vines get bigger in some places, with bigger blackberries.  I haven't figured out why yet.

I am still working on my freezer containers and canning jar supplies.  Last summer I saved squished berries in 2-cup containers for making small batches of jam/jelly through the winter.  I ended up using the juice instead... some jelly, some syrup.  I am not sure how I will process the berries this summer.  It will depend on how many berries grow, and how many containers I have.

I found a freezer container maker online one day when I was looking for the sizes I need.  I decided to suggest my perfect product to them and asked for some freebies if they ever make it.  The sizes I think I need are a half-cup, one-cup, and two-cup, which can be nested as a set if they make them right.  Also sold as sets of one size, if they make them.  I would have made them myself, and sold for income, but you know my story... no money yet.  :-(      If they don't make my perfect containers, I will... after I "win the BIG lottery prize!"   :-)


My budget for MAY is pretty much done.  I will check it over again, but not much changes when you have a budget.  Fixed expenses are the same every month, so the only thing that changes is the "extra" money you have over the fixed expense amount.

I have always hoped my online selling efforts would create the income I need.  It hasn't happened yet. FAITH is what I live on.  When GOD doesn't provide the way you expect Him to provide, all kinds of thoughts go through you mind.  In the beginning of this quest, I wondered if there were any unconfessed sins that kept Him from blessing me.  Later I decided it must be some kind of spiritual warfare... because of WT and other things.  I searched the Bible for things that might tell me why... and thought a lot about GOD and us, good and evil, money and poverty, etc.  In the end, it's all about GOD.  We are His when we get saved.  His Will is our duty.  So, every day, I just focus on the options for that day, and leave the rest up to GOD.  If He wanted to provide, Satan couldn't stop Him.  So there has to be a reason I just don't know about or understand.


I have so many things on my list  I wonder what to do first sometimes.  If I get ill, like today, the list has to wait.  I updated the WT homepage finally... and need to add some PAYPAL links for WT NEWS and INMATE NEWS.  This is an income effort for WT.  It may be good to wait a day or two, to make sure the details are figured out.

I'm doing a one-month promotion for WT NEWS...  for $15 you will receive six months of email newsletters, from JUNE to NOVEMBER.  In December we have the annual Membership Drive.

INMATE NEWS  is one of my PATREON projects, so I decided to add it to the webpage.  International mail is the problem for print options... I am just learning how to do international mail... and media mail... and repeating publications.  Inmates have to have printed copies.  Other people can get email versions.  How to accomplish that financially, is a real challenge.  I may have to wait to sell this subscription... until I have the Patreon funding, see lawyers, get helpers... PRAY for this project.  It is so important.


I also revised my webpage link for #My2020PatreonChallenge !!  :-)   I will start spreading it around as much as I can... maybe with every social media post.  I don't know yet.  Take a look and share it if you can.

http://work2gather.us/2020-PatreonChallenge.html

It's just a basic page for now...  I want to make it better, more formatted, more photos, more update options...   This is the second version.  I had to remember a lot of the HTML codes just updating this!!  I need to remember how to do webpages and figure out a code plan.  :-)  (Make a design.)  If I get the ADOBE suite, I can use their software to help.


I am reading a bunch of books about online selling and how to make books to sell at Amazon --  Kindle and paperbacks.  It is a lot of learning time.  I'm going for the 30-page version or the short read first (100 pages or less, I think).


If I get a stimulus check, I might go ahead and subscribe to the online sites I am thinking about.  CanvaPro has a 30-day free trial.  I am going to do that in MAY if that is still and option.  Office365 has a shorter free trial, but I may try that as well.  It depends on what I can do with the CanvaPro first.  Anyone with good tips for these software options?  I'd love to hear about them.


Until next update...
May GOD help all His children to become ONE BODY IN CHRIST.

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
etsy.com/shop/work2gather
ebay.com/usr/work2gather




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.