14 December, 2023

14 DEC 2023 - prepping for 2024 - moving my efforts to this blog.

Hello to my readers.

I am developing my plans for 2024 this month.

I unpublished my PATREON pages today.  I can start them again, if that becomes a renewed effort, but I am not sure it will.  I have been at Patreon for many years and one of my sons has been my only supporter... and that ended several years ago.

I only have a senior level of energy these days.  That is what happens when you get old.  :-)  So I am going to try to focus on just ONE main posting effort for now.  If GOD allows me to prosper this year, I will try to build up my online pages and find help for Working Together.

I decided a blog would allow me to post photos, include links to places I will sell at, and be a space to share my thoughts about all the things that matter to my life and yours.

I am working on building an ART space for myself, my senior activity project, where I can share the process and try to sell what I can.

Working Together is my ongoing project for the Christian communities everywhere.  I will try to share information about our struggles as a persecuted group of people heading into the Antichrist.

I have encountered a long path of hidden attacks for most of my adult life.  I don't have the ability to overcome them myself, so I depend on GOD to do whatever is needed to help me.  I just keep going, trying to do what I can each day.

With the internet being our main option for life needs, communication, and work, we have to connect - try to connect - through it for now.  I don't know what GOD is going to do for us as we go through these next years, I just focus on what I can do.

I wish I could have done more.  It seems GOD has decided to delay all the plans I made for us... through years of prayers and efforts.  I created a plan but He needed to provide for it.  Since the Enemy seems to have prevailed, I continue to pray for GOD's Wisdom and purposes for Working Together.

I will most likely keep my ETSY and EBAY shops open so I can link to products to fund my life and work needs.

I haven't decided what to do about social media.  I was trying to focus on Twitter as that connection, but I don't like it now that it is called X.  I let Facebook go while I was trying out Twitter.  Scaling down my presence/activities online mean changes in all my online spaces.  I am still praying about what to do.

I will post here with updates.

We are so close to the Antichrist now, depending on how long it takes for digital currency to become the global norm.  It is scary.  I am over 70 years old now.  I don't know how much longer GOD will keep me alive for the work He put in my heart to do.  I wonder who will be alive at that moment the microchip becomes mandatory.  It seems to be the most obvious MARK of the Beast.

I hope to see changes for myself and my problems in 2024.  I hope we find a path that will help all of us.

In Christ,

Deborah Martin

https://work2gather.us 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.