12 February, 2022

FAITH FRIDAY AGAIN :-) :: 12FEB2022 - Not much faith these days...

It is actually a Saturday.  

I just let this post go last night.

I discovered I totally didn't post last Friday, but I can't recall if that is true.  I thought I had it all done during the week.  Guess I am not the best poster for faith topics.  :-)  

I haven't much to say right now.  I am posting at my Patreon page and started a new project with some older artworks I have rediscovered.  I will be sharing the art one at a time for my Patrons only (which is currently zero - but that could change.  :-)  Most of my artworks are about faith topics. So I am sharing the story behind the ones I did in mostly 2002, but some I am finding are also 2001.

 

Here is a small sample.  Bad photo, bad camera, but that will change someday when I am able to sell my things online.

This snake one is a favorite. 

As I write this post, I can't recall which ones I might have shared with you already.

This one looks a bit funny because I put it into a small plastic bag to protect it.

I am working on the pricing before I post them.

I have several flower topics in my collection.






I am praying through some difficulties.  I hope to see GOD do something that will clarify His power in this world.  Pray with me.  Thanks.

In Christ,  Deb   <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.