18 February, 2022

FAITH FRIDAY :: 18 FEB 2022 - Too hard to think today...

 I sorted a whole bunch of papers this early morning... lots of memories, lots of shredding.  It's beginning to look like the piles won't last too much longer.  I found some notes from a book by Robert Morris - BEYOND BLESSED.  I thought I would go over them as a post.  It will have to wait until tomorrow.

I walked down the hill where I live and back u it when I went shopping in the middle of the day.  It has made it hard to think.  Too much sun I think.  I just don't do well in the sun.

I wanted to make sure you knew I didn't forget this time.  :-)

I will try to write more in the morning, when I (hopefully) feel better.

In Christ,  Deb Martin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.