13 August, 2021

FAITH FRIDAY :: Waiting for GOD

 Every week seems to be longer and longer for me... so many things to do, and I wonder when GOD will provide for the things I need.  

It seems like Satan is winning the battles, even though I know he isn't... 

I guess Satan is accomplishing prophecy, like he did when he moved the Jews to kill Jesus.  Even Satan thought the Christ would rise in power, which is why he worked so hard to kill Him. Satan didn't understand that by Christ's death we would be able to be saved... without the need to make blood sacrifices of animals to atone for our sins. 

When I was studying all this, and trying to find answers for myself, I discovered some perspectives I had never seen before - about GOD, Jesus, Man, Sin, Salvation, Judgment, and more.  The apostles were "waiting" for Jesus to rise up and take back their power in the world...all the way until Jesus was taken and crucified.

It is very hard to have a faith you were taught, then a faith you discovered for yourself, then a faith that doesn't seem to work the way you expect it to.  :-)  

We don't always wait for the right things.

We want GOD to avenge us right away, to provide immediately, to be our servant instead of our God.  

I am still searching for answers about how GOD works in our lives every day, and what the Bible tells us about the things that happen.  It isn't an easy search.  GOD doesn't do things the way we do.

Pray with me about the needs of our people, pray for me that GOD will provide for His work soon.  Thanks.

In Christ,

Deborah Martin, Working Together Inc



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.