20 August, 2021

FAITH FRIDAY :: Living in the End Times. What does that mean?

 

This is my life's meaning... 

I started WT after lots of suffering.

Starting it seems to have caused a lot of suffering.

I am not sure what GOD is trying to accomplish through me, but WT is really important to the larger Body of Christ.

Defining the End Times is hard.

I tend to think of the Antichrist for my focus and our corporate spiritual existence, as Christians.  After he gets here, there won't be a need to help Christians survive.  We will be exterminated.

Still, others will still live past us, and we hope some of them will turn to GOD, be saved by their discovering Christ and trusting in His sacrifice for them.

So what is our place in the larger view of what the End Times mean?  How do we prepare, how do we use our resources for the larger needs, how can we be sure our efforts will last beyond us?

These are the things I think about... whether WT exists or not.

I took a long time creating this design.  Parts became one.  What matters to me is the fact that we need to see ourselves as ONE Body of Christ.  Our divisions make us weak.  We can see the effects of our weakness in the news these days.

I wonder if this weakness is part of our planned decline - to fulfill GOD's Words about the End Times.  Or are we causing the decline because of our choices...  I don't know.

I was 23 when I entered the Welfare system and discovered a lot of things about poverty I never even considered as I was growing up.  In 1987, when I finally registered WT as a corporation, I was about 34.  I am almost 70 now.  It doesn't seem to be my task anymore.  Now I am looking for GOD's Will about the future of WT.  Who will protect GOD's people?

I know our lives have specific meanings in the course of time.  The Bible stories are all I have to refer to and find GOD's way of dealing with Mankind.  What is GOD doing in our time?  The answers seem hidden, so I keep searching for them.

Whatever GOD's reasons for the way my life unfolded, they are His.  I tried the best I could to do what I felt was right... and then there are those times I slowly fell away from GOD, into sins of need and confusion.  Returning to GOD's path was the only choice.  We know that, but we still fall away.  I think that is what they call "the flesh" in sermons.  It never leads to happiness, we just think it will.

I don't know how I get off on these topics.  :-)  I hope they are not doing harm to anyone.  I know this world is not wanting us to stand with GOD for anything.  As it gets worse, it may become even harder to stay faithful.  How to help Christians stay true to GOD and salvation and each other is one of the hopes of Working Together.

What do you think the Body of Christ is?

How would you solve our global problems, our lack of unity, our need to become ONE in Christ?  Is there any hope we can reach that goal?  Will GOD have to cause greater pain and suffering to make us start doing what we should have done long ago?

Tell me how you think we can protect ourselves as persecution increases.  Not just for our families, but for the whole church, for the communities we live in, for the countries that exist, and the social / moral changes we are seeing.

In Christ,  Deb <3










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.