18 June, 2020

Thursday Update - 18 JUNE 2020

Wow!  I posted on social media about FATHERS DAY last Sunday, thinking I had missed it... and finally realized it is on the 21st... this next Sunday.  Ooops! 

I posted how I had forgotten it as a special day, noting that I have never really had a father, except GOD... If I can, I will try to find the link.

I tried to find a link address to share... found the post. No copy link option so I copied and pasted the text section... I was surprised by the NAME part !!

This shares the text.
I also added my "Servants" writing for the graphic.

I missed Father's Day. Must be because I never had a real father. GOD has been the consistency in my life, the Guide through all things hard, the One who showed me the best I could ever be. Those without fathers should find Him in the Bible. It changes everything.


Then I found this...
https://twitter.com/work2gather/status/1272408177305202689

This was the web address at the actual post.  It should be a direct link to the post.  If not, I will keep looking for how to do this.

FATHERS are so important to the growing up process... nothing can really replace them, or mothers.  GOD made the family to be that way... the nature's of the male and the female blend in different ways to make the whole of the family a special unit.

I have often said that the arguments of the gay family being just as "normal" as the nuclear family designed by GOD are not true.  It's impossible.  No matter how great a DNA MALE may look in trying to be a female, he will never possess the genetic and personality traits of a true female... he will remain a biological male with the appearance of a female.

The same is true for lesbians and women who try to "become" male.  It is a masquerade. 

Broken families create their own set of problems... messing up the people inside them.  It is a generational destruction of all that GOD wanted us to be.  It is also prophesied as part of the End Times... part of the demise of our existence.

Nothing is going to save us.  It is just a matter of time. 
What GOD says will happen, always does happen. 

Christians are like everyone in the world that is human... we want to find happiness, meaning, success in work and life, families, friends, and fellowship.  We want to find these things in a different space than the rest of the world.  We are looking for what GOD teaches is the best for the human being.  That is why all the study about GOD in the Bible and in our lives matters to us.


I don't really understand all the hatred of GOD except that it is associated with the battle between Satan and GOD... for our souls, for eternity, for revenge, for that big thing we call personal "success" and goals.  We are the victims in this battle between GOD and Satan.  

==========

I have been working on my budget some more... I need to go shopping for food again.  I keep trying to find a way to spend less and save more, buy the things on my lists, and grow my income.  

I was looking at my CHRISTMAS budget tonight.  I am trying to save $10 each month for Christmas spending.  My list of giving needs $300 minimum.  I need to work on ways to gift without spending cash.  Shipping costs could take up all my savings for the holidays.  Such a pain.  I will also be trying to save more cash, but my minimum goal is the small $10/month.

I didn't get a stimulus payment but I am looking for the ways I can figure out what happened to it and why, and go from there.  I may let you know what I find out in a future blog post.

My CONTENT PLANNING activities are getting figured out.  I haven't found the best way to chart all the details yet, but I am figuring it out as I try to make my draft forms work.  Maybe I will share the final version as an email list freebie.  :-)  Still working on that, too.

My OFFICE 365 problems are partially resolved.  I was able to connect to the website and do the "download" thing, finally.  I haven't worked out the new file issues yet.

In my planning efforts I am moving into the spaces where income might become a reality... art... jewelry... and related products.  They will ship the easiest.  I might be able to send them off from my home mailbox... or get them picked up by the USPS (online registration).  If I can get my label printing figured out, that will all become easier.

What else am I working on?


  • More posting at other sites (Patreon tiers and blogs)
  • FOOD options for emergency foods.
  • Ongoing efforts to improve my recordkeeping.
  • Looking for GOD to answer my constant prayers.
  • Wondering how long I will live since I am planning so much.  haha
  • Freebies to offer email list subscribers.
  • Freebies for my PATREON supporters.
  • Posting designs for now, the election, marketing...
  • Products to sell for income and sharing my messages.
  • Surviving.
There is always something to work on, but I also try to rest when I need to... and have started trying to do some yardwork for my blackberry patches.  (My potato is still alive... that is good!)

I hope your life is going well, that GOD is leading you into His Plan for your future, and you will be prepared for any unknown disaster we might face as individuals, families, communities, nations, or as the planet earth.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

and more...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.