19 February, 2020

New Learning Curve!

I was updating my blogs, checking the settings and other things at each one (I have EIGHT right now, so I am working on a plan to get them active and focused.) when I discovered the email posting option.  

THIS is my first effort.

I wanted to see what happens first, so I set them to go to draft status.  After I send this one, I will have a better idea how the process works.  I may be able to post from my email spaces once I learn how it works.  

I have no idea how photos or images fit into the process.  I will have to find that out.

I have guessed that the subject line might be the title of the blog post. I will find out soon.  Where else could it go!?!

If I figure this out, I will be able to share more information as I discover it, for each of the topics I have blogs for, and for my updates.

Well, here goes....

===============

2020 is filled with HUGE goals... 

The most important one being the quest to find ONE MILLION $5 supporters for my PATREON page! 

YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM!! 

Sign up as soon as possible... lets see how fast we can reach this goal.

On the way, I will be learning how to "spread the word" online and sharing what I discover in my posts. 

Join me in this challenge.

PATREON ::  https://www.patreon.com/DebsRetirementPlan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.