26 February, 2016

Friday, 26 FEB 2016 :: Still praying

My search for housing is again a major event in my life...

As a senior, the problems seem much worse...  I am hoping that GOD will deal with the problems I can't change, and help me to find solutions that will last for the rest of my life... however long or short that will be.

I am still looking for ways to share my basic prayer request.

I am still trying to earn the money through online sales,  through sales of WT Trial Memberships that will lead to wage income for me and others, through donation possibilities at my "crowd-funding" offer  (my fiverr gift gig)... and letter, email, and other contacts with Christian resource possibilities.

I have been out of any "loops" for several years now, dealing with work problems, health issues, location issues, etc., so finding people who know me well is impossible.  It makes me wonder what I can do, who to ask, where to search.  And there are those other issues beyond my ability that I pray to GOD for resolutions for....

I hope you are still praying for my housing request.  I think the official post is on this blog... entered on the 10th or 11th of FEB I think.

My life hasn't been what I thought it would be, but it has been the best I could do with my circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.