19 February, 2016

Friday, 19 FEB 2016 :: Sharing my thoughts on global persecutions


The internet is a spiritual battleground and I don't know how to protect my online efforts for myself or Working Together, so I keep trying to work with what I discover there.  I don't know if Etsy is against GOD as a business, or if it's employees take those actions on their own, but it has an active population of sellers and administrators who thwart those who love GOD as often as "legally" possible.  I am not saying this to detract from the business site that is Etsy, because I think it is a very great possibility space for anyone who does crafts and wants to sell online.  I am sharing this today because I have decided to share my Bible Verse post for today...  because I never know if my entries will be deleted. 

The internet has made our world a global neighborhood... which is very different from what we know as people who live in a house in a neighborhood in a town or city in a county in a state or province in a nation.  We use to only have to deal with the people in our small group of friends and acquaintances, the schools we went to, the stores we purchased at, the church we attended...  now we are monitored without our knowledge by people who live on the other side of the world, affected by strangers who can destroy our lives and never be held accountable for their actions, told our opinions have become political attacks toward someone who exists somewhere and disagrees with us -- and wants everyone want to submit to their ideology.  It is a different world.

In the beginning... I tried to share my small booklet, "What if there is NO Rapture?" as an Etsy listing and someone decided it was "anti-gay" and refused to let it remain available.  There was nothing I could do or say to make it not so... someone disagreed with my opinion.

These are the methods we face.  "Politically correct" invades the spaces we live, the businesses we operate, the freedoms we once had.  We will never know the extent of how our lives are affected on the internet by those who disagree with our beliefs and feel they have a right to do to us what they would not want done to them.  These attacks, this rising power, feeds itself and grows.  The ones who choose this method of battle do so without considering the message it brings, the effects it has on all of us, our freedoms, our process, our individual and corporate rights.

We, all of us, all of us living in the world, have to find a way to blend (to exist in one place at one time) our individual rights in a global environment.

I hope to find a better way to create my own income needs on the internet, at a personal level and as a business.  Etsy and other websites have been an important lesson for me about the internet, about selling websites, about the power employees have, about what we face in the future, and about how little we know when we contact a business. 

If GOD will allow, I also hope to find better solutions for the Body of Christ through my efforts on behalf of Working Together. 


Right now, I have decided to share this post here.  There may be more to follow, I don't know yet.
*******************************************

https://www.etsy.com/teams/21913/chitchat/discuss/15608919/page/49

Friday, 19 FEB 2016
Been making my THANKFUL posts here at the Etsy forum threads, but avoiding my BIBLE VERSES here... sorry for that.  Today I will just share a Psalm to get back to you with some thoughts...
=====================
God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.     Psalm 89:7 KJV
=====================
I have been thinking a bit about the fear of the Lord in the past many years, not sure how we can reflect that in our lives.  The fear that the Bible tells us about is a healthy fear, a realization that His power cannot be matched or thwarted...His judgments are firm once they are made, and we can believe in His prophecies because He does not lie.  It is a tremendous awareness for us when we understand that GOD is merciful toward us in so many ways.  When I hear about mainstream denominations going against the Word of GOD, I feel that they have lost their fear of Him, thinking they can get past the line that GOD has established for us.  I don't know what the future holds, but I pray that I will be able to stay true to the truths that I know.  I pray that you will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.