09 May, 2023

Trying to get back on track, again!

 It's been a long haul, but I am still looking for the answers to reach my many goals.  I feel like Edison, who kept trying until he found the answers he was looking for.  Or maybe Winston Churchill who said, I believe, to never, never, never, never give up!  :-)  Then there are the sayings about quitting right before you might have reached the place you were trying to find (success).  I decided to just keep trying until I can't do anything anymore (when I die).

I am keeping a Thankful Journal this year, but only listing ONE short entry each day.  As I am writing this I realize that recently I have been making short entries and listing several for some days.  Don't want to be lying to you.  The idea is not to be overwhelmed trying to list everything every day.  :-)  I tried that before.  Didn't keep at it because it became such a chore, and so repetitive.

I'm not working too hard at it this time.  Just listing something about the day that is worthwhile to me.

This is garden season now.  I'm working on my container garden options.  Been testing using plastic bags I have saved for my projects and shipping uses.  There are too many critters trying to get to my garden efforts.  I am trying to make little terrariums, noisy coverings that scare the wild creatures (birds), and trying to save the seeds I plant from animal thieves.  Some of my experiments are working, others are still being worked out.  :-)  

Finding the priority focus for what I am doing is always my biggest challenge.  I am trying to work out my goals right now.  Making goals is easy.  Getting them done can be hard.  I'm looking for the ones I can actually get done... not need too much money or supplies to do them... and be able to increase my income in the process.

Sounds like everyone else, right!  Yes.  Just looking for my path to them.

Well, just wanted to start making posts here again. Scheduling my activities seems to be the way to go.  I'm looking for a workable schedule.

Any ideas you might have will be appreciated.  Let me know in the comments.  Thanks.

In Christ,

Deborah Martin


Working Together, https://work2gather.us

Patreon, https://patreon.com/Art2you

Etsy, https://etsy.com/shop/work2gather




One of my newest designs.

I'm working on some more.

I post new art at PATREON and other items at ETSY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.