13 May, 2022

FAITH FRIDAY on 13 May 2022 - short update

 Another Friday.

Working on my giant print options.


I finally uploaded some of the new photos I took and discovered HEIC... meaning I had to buy an app to see them. Still more to learn about that process.  I may go back to taking all my photos with my old camera.

This is one of the photos I took to share. It is  an old greeting card I received a long time ago.  I liked the statement. I laminated it to keep it forever.


Here is another inspirational statement I had saved.  I don't recall where I found this one, but I liked the quote.




I walked around my room one day, trying to take a bunch of photos to share in different spaces.  This is the only place my first design about food issues exists, so I decided I better get a photo to remember it.  I need to redo this design.  It disappeared from my Printful account. 



When I went to see what I could do about that, I ended up making a new, related design on a laptop sleeve, which I LOVE!

Here it is...




I need to spend some time making new designs for my ETSY shop.  I seem to be avoidng it.





I am still trying to digest the possibility the microchip will be attached to digital currency, which the government is moving toward.  I didn't want to miss another post.  I will let you know my decisions about it when I know.

Until next time, God willing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.