28 April, 2021

FAITH :: Updates at my posting spaces today... Continued prayer for me and WT

I've been busy with updating my blogs and will be going to my Patreon page next.  I think most, if not all, of them are at my WT homepage for now.  That needs updating as well, but will have to wait until I know what GOD wants me to do.

I think the post at my WTI blog is the most important. I hope you will read it.

Working Together Inc: WTI :: Praying about the future of Working Together (working-together-inc.blogspot.com)

Others already updated are ::

Crafts Explored  ::  https://crafts-explored.blogspot.com

Food to Live  ::  https://food-to-live.blogspot.com

Making Prisons Better  ::  https://making-prisons-better.blogspot.com

Eventually I will get to ::

Shelter for All  ::  https://shelter-for-all.blogspot.com

Political Rehabilitation  ::  https://political-rehabilitation.blogspot.com

and my Patreon page  ::  https://patreon.com/DebsRetirementPlan


I am working toward a goal of posting at each space a minimum of once a month, hopefully more.  I know the future will be better, hang with me as I seek GOD for help in these challenges.


This blog is for my personal path, but it is also linked to my efforts for myself, for Working Together, and for all things Christian.

In the times when I wonder what GOD is doing and why He doesn't provide what I know is necessary and for good purposes, I have to believe that what the Bible says is true, is true.  We just don't understand all the hidden details.

I could ramble on for hours about all the thoughts I have been having about our nation (USA) and the Body of Christ and the End Times and what lies ahead of us, but I won't. Not today. Today I am thinking about WT and funding and Christians surviving the attacks of the Enemy as the End Times get worse. 

The Bible says that when we are weak, GOD is strong.  

I think we have not seen the impact of "Free Will" on all of life... especially the growing darkness and persecutions we face as individuals and as believers.  We suffer because someone chooses to sin... others suffer when we choose to sin.  We see the effects of sin, but not where they started... I have been thinking about how LONG the process of change is and how slow the process of discovering its effects is. 

The last Presidential election was something that no one could ever have imagined happening in America, but it did.  Other things like that are growing.  People and denominations and news sources and things we have trusted are falling away from a foundation of godly character and integrity.  This is the process of evil growing.  The Bible tells us these things are coming.

I think the two final Witnesses will be Elijah and Enoch because they will be strong in the faith that will be required.  I don't know of ANY Christians in our time that would ever be able to stand like they did in the past, and will in the future.  We don't honor GOD like that.  I don't think I ever could.  

Faith that stands against the times it lives in is something I am searching for these days.  We have movies that affect our concept of GOD and Bible stories... I don't know that movies are a good base for faith, but they are easy to take in.  The Bible has been changed from one interpretation into a zillion study Bibles by popular preachers... all wanting to share their own version of what they believe the Bible says.  I don't know the original languages... I have to look at several versions and then pray for GOD to show me the Truth according to Him.  And then there is the fact that GOD doesn't tell us every little thing about His Plans.

Faith is something that isn't always clear.

I am trying to find a way to survive the changes we face on the way to the Antichrist... who will kill us when we refuse to take the Mark of the Beast.  I don't know if I can be that strong alone.  Finding ways to gather together is the only option I see... for life, for survival, for food, for helping each other, for fellowship and community.

What do you think?  Is there any other way to live in a world without money?


In Christ,

Deborah Martin

http://work2gather.us












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.