18 December, 2020

FAITH :: Thinking about how GOD works in our lives...

It has been a long week.  I just finished watching a PBS documentary under the Ken Burns title about "COLLEGE BEHIND BARS."  I cried a lot.  It takes you back into places you never planned to go.

I have been busy sorting through what remains of my life, papers, photos, dreams... prison records for my sons, writings I still have about the struggles, memories.  It never goes away, it just gets put away for other things that have to get done to survive today. 

In our search for GOD in the middle of our pain, it isn't always easy to find Him.

I'm still looking.


All these tears are catching up with me.

I will return...


In Christ,

Deborah Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.